Amber Rose.

She's sexy, but Kanye didn't take an L losing her. No rich celebrity can ever take an L for leaving a female, unless He beat her like Chris Brown....

Originally Posted by jumpman247

She's sexy, but Kanye didn't take an L losing her. No rich celebrity can ever take an L for leaving a female, unless He beat her like Chris Brown....
Or takes half his money!

Or takes half his money!
agree 100%

beautiful women are all over an when you have the status like Ye............c'mon son...............be serious.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Or takes half his money!
agree 100%

beautiful women are all over an when you have the status like Ye............c'mon son...............be serious.

Or takes half his money!

as bad as Amber Rose is i gotta agree with this.  However Nas beat those odds
laugh.gif
guys like Kanye don't usually take L's w/any female unless they get 50%[divorce/marriage]

&
laugh.gif
at the Ric Flair .gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i know shes been down here in miami for a bit,
my boy works at the Fontaine bleau, n told me she met her the other day,
he works at the front desk so he couldnt get a pic
ohwell.gif

(cool story, i know)

lets see,

1. he smashed a good looking broad for awhile

2. she didnt end up preggo