i had a dream about her last night...with hair and she looked great

You lied
am2.jpg

[table][tr][td]
off_line.gif
sooperhooper[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
Posted: 01/02/1212:39 AM
[/td][td]
Dem hips tho. I can already see my first born being effortlessly pushed through those beautiful thighs.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Word. Big time.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

she looks like a drag queen w/the glitter all over her head
laugh.gif

i had a dream about her last night...with hair and she looked great

You lied 
Word. Big time.

she didnt wear her hair like that...it was in one of those side braids that go around and she had some type of head band on...it was a brown/blond mix...she looked
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rashi

I'm sorry, but she looks like a ****** in the pics posted on this page.

it's weird cuz she doesn't have any edges...its just a straight hair line
laugh.gif

the wig is so high up her head. i think the word is "accentuating" her big A!! forehead that much more.

I'll probably get ambushed here but I just don't see what the big hype is with this girl

i'm sick and tired of this broad.

yeah i just came into her official thread to say that, idgaf

[h1]Amber Rose Says Kim Kardashian Caused Split With Kanye West[/h1]
Posted 2 hrs ago by MTV News in Music News

kanyeamber1.jpg

By Nadeska Alexis

During a November appearance on "The Wendy Williams Show," Amber Rose opened up about her ex, Kanye West, and his relationship with Kim Kardashian, dropping a big hint that the socialite may have driven a wedge between them. But now Amber is past hints, reportedly telling Star magazine in an interview, “"Kim is one of the main reasons why me and Kanye are not together.

[h1]EXCLUSIVE: Amber Rose To Premiere Her First Music Single On PerezHilton.com![/h1]
Filed under: Exclusives! > Music Minute > Love Line > Amber Rose

amber-rose-to-release-her-first-single-fame__oPt.jpg

Amber Rose is branching out into the music world and we're excited to announce we'll be Exclusively premiering her first single!

The highly anticipated song is called Fame and features her boyfriend, Grammy nominated Wiz Khalifa on the track.

Check back with us this Tuesday, January 10th at 9AM EST as we release Amber's first (and hopefully not last) music single.

Reveals Amber:http://
"I'm so excited to release my first song… It's CRAZY! Working with Wiz is a dream come true; I am fortunate to have his support.

This is a very personal song to me that I wanted to record for my fans. I want people to see the world from my eyes, you know, from BEHIND MY SHADES! It's my interpretation of what it means to be "FAMOUS," which is not something superficial but instead being self-confident and happy with who you are.

You can feel famous everyday if you believe in yourself!

We can't wait to share it with you all!

Remember…. Tuesday, January 10, at 9AM EST.

Aye.. I really hate to do this... Like, I REALLY do... But, she looks wack as hell without Kanye pause. F'real. Wiz is a horrible look for her. It kills her image. She looks mad goofy now.

Damn Dipset, is she paying you to keep bringing up her thread?
laugh.gif

I still dont see the hype with her though

Back
Top Bottom