Amber Rose.

she reminds me too much of my ex. dumb !$!+@ cut all her hair off. same skin complexion, same lips. now she wears wigs from the local head mart.

3454001205_7d36c81673_o.jpg

3454814340_9e4aa80f6e_o.jpg

3454814374_1e14b21a9f_o.jpg

I am being real. My girl holds me down and is there me for me and she does what she can to make me a better person. Kanye acted like a damn fool interruptingTaylor Swift and what do we see these two doing after that?...drinking and laughing it up like it was nothing. That showed me right there that this broad'smindset is kind of on a 'Kanye, You can't do nothing wrong' level. Had I done something like that best believe my girl woulda grabbed me by my armand demanded I go up there and apologize for acting like an idiot. That's the type of leadership and respect I don't see in any of these femalesnowadays. But what does any of that matter right? As long as a shorty looks like a "dime" all we as men have to worry about is that other mensalivate over her "dime"-ness. Who cares if she has no class or anything else going for her but her looks right? Most of you guys seem like youdon't...But I do.

So what if the left hangs a bit lower than the right does, its pretty common. She still bad as hell

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Lol. I still got luv for u ninjahood. Dimelo. But yo... I didn't wanna put up a pic of my girl decked up with the heels n ******* & booty sticking out. I could, but that's type disrespectul to her and I'm not here tryin to prove anything to anyone. I aint here tryin to get my Joe Buddens on. Ya'll wanna bash, bash away...I aint mad at ya'll. I'm just sayin tho, NT gotta start keepin it more real...there's like a 6+ page thread with most of you on here up in arms over some NT'er who didn't wanna holla at a average looking female and ya'll the same ones to try to clown elsewhere. LOL...ya'll some funny muthaluvas.
i mean son, to be completely honest ur girl is cool lookin...but u railroaded yourself talkin bout she look better then amber rose...i told mychick da other day "yo ma if amber rose wanted

me to beat imma beat, period. i ain't gonna care what you say"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom