Amber Rose.

haha her voice aint too bad. sounds like any other white girl i've met. but with a hint of that chick from "The Nanny" Fran something

Originally Posted by Kim1
my girl stay comin through with the pics *daps*

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Her voice is on some fran dresher/janice from friends type ++%#.... but other then that
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Ye is dumb for wifing that....she's a hustler....you dont wife them types of broads. Bet she leaves him

thought she already kinda did

that vid at 0:34 is not a pretty sight... and the dude who said she talks like a white girl must have never heard her talk deepest New York accent in a min

Ye is dumb for wifing that....she's a hustler....you dont wife them types of broads. Bet she leaves him

Why so serious?
Ye is too much in love with himself right now to have any other type of relationship
I say let them smash, stack $ and eat up attention for now and let's see what happens..

He knows what it is, he aint married shorty
I think he looks at her as more of an accessory than a real "wifey"

Well I do anything for a blond dike...and she do anything for the limelight...
I'll never understand why topics like this drag on forever and ever. Why can't we just accept it for what it is and move on. Maybe comeback occasionally to look at her butt, but that's it! Come on guys.

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Well I do anything for a blond dike...and she do anything for the limelight...
I'll never understand why topics like this drag on forever and ever. Why can't we just accept it for what it is and move on. Maybe come back occasionally to look at her butt, but that's it! Come on guys.
well
they tend to get updates with new pics and videos... and we just sit back and enjoy
smile.gif

Originally Posted by awwsome

He knows what it is, he aint married shorty
I think he looks at her as more of an accessory than a real "wifey"
Exactly.

Back
Top Bottom