American Bulldog or Rottweiler

I would have to go with the Rotts...beautiful dogs..my boy and I actually visited some Rotts today, all akc certified and they were impressive..supposedly inthe new batman movie..he gets attacked by rotts and they asked the seller we met today to bring his dog out and they said he was too powerful for the trainersto handle and they couldnt use him for the movie...just an impressive dog...

Go with the Rottweiler,Ive owned one for years theres no better dog when it comes to protection,just their look alone will keep people at bay.But on theflipside they are good dogs my nieces and nephews grewup with the dogs(breeder) and they have done everything to him and he was never aggressive to anyone ofthem or anyone else as long as I or my family was around.

I see all these people talking about people not being able to handle the dogs or them being to aggressive and my responce is ITS NOT THE DOG ITS THE OWNERwhen it comes to a rotti.You have to be in control of the rotti and he or she has to know it and if they dont they will be in control and you will haveproblems.
eyes.gif
A rotti that is allowed to do whatever he or she wants isdangerous....if thats your plans dont get the dog.

ive owned both rottweilers and bull dogs. the thing about bulldogs is that they have to be well maintained (at least with mine...they are show dogs). The areaaround their mouth and nose collects dirt crazy Also, you must watch their diet...they have the most potent smelling gas ever.

Back
Top Bottom