American Girls are.......Easy

Just putting this out there, but I've travelled the world and in no other country have I found the women so easy to get into bed.

I don't mean this comment as a negative or a slur, but i'm just wondering if that's the way it is for the American guys too? or were things alittle different for me as I have an Australian accent?

Maybe American girls are just more direct and to the point? They know what they want and go for it?

I mean I do alright here at home, but things were out of hand on my last trip to the States. We had groups of girls fighting over us and even buying us drinks(never had that happen anywhere else). At one point we spoke to a group of 4 girls and within 8 minutes we were leaving to go back to their place?!?

Enlighten me......what's the deal?

Originally Posted by GQ smooth 4

Just putting this out there, but I've travelled the world and in no other country have I found the women so easy to get into bed.

I don't mean this comment as a negative or a slur, but i'm just wondering if that's the way it is for the American guys too? or were things a little different for me as I have an Australian accent?

Maybe American girls are just more direct and to the point? They know what they want and go for it?

I mean I do alright here at home, but things were out of hand on my last trip to the States. We had groups of girls fighting over us and even buying us drinks (never had that happen anywhere else). At one point we spoke to a group of 4 girls and within 8 minutes we were leaving to go back to their place?!?

Enlighten me......what's the deal?
this

for some reason, when i went to different countries or even different states, it was always easy to pull chicks. probably because im so used to the chicks inmy area and their fronts. that in other states/countries there fronts are easier to break than out here in socal

Originally Posted by soltheman

your accent definitely helps, bro.
So true
pimp.gif

Yeah, being a foreigner with an Aussie accent surely helped. I have friends who are in their mid 20's who have yet to get laid, it depends on the person.

MOST girls in general are intrigued by the unknown. Being in american in europe=gold. Hell, being from california and going anywhere else in the USA =gold. SoI don't know where i'm going with this but I feel you OP.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

MOST girls in general are intrigued by the unknown. Being in american in europe=gold. Hell, being from california and going anywhere else in the USA =gold. So I don't know where i'm going with this but I feel you OP.

This.

Your accent helps you, plus the fact that they know you aint gonna be around for long=drop the drawls cause if the he dont live in the states, he don'tcount. Seems like most of the "american" ladies are hard pressed for some Caaak cause they surrounded by lames who are scared of the V.
It's the same when we go to where you "insert country here" live...
pimp.gif

Where was you partying at?
Everywhere......LA, SD, SJ, SF, LV, CHI, BOS, NYC, PHI, DC

Now how ugly were these girls?!
The girls were quality. Not only attractive but intelligent too.....real estate agents, accountants, lawyers etc even one that worked for theObama administration.

pics of the girls??
Dude, I can't do that......NSFW

MOST girls in general are intrigued by the unknown. Being in american in europe=gold. Hell, being from california and going anywhere else in the USA =gold. So I don't know where i'm going with this but I feel you OP.
Very true..

guys here say the same thing about girls in other countries so it must be cuz they know they won't see you again...

Originally Posted by GQ smooth 4

Now how ugly were these girls?!
The girls were quality. Not only attractive but intelligent too.....real estate agents, accountants, lawyers etc even one that worked for the Obama administration.

Calm_down_bro-DWrvfmLVFfKK0S1yir7V.jpg

I'll have to a pull an NT card and call ducktales (well sort of). I'm sure you have "SFW" pictures, it's just maybe there's some kindof loopholes to your story without photographic evidence.

It goes both ways, apparently we "Americans" (or Californians to be precise) have an accent. So that "foreign flavor" is considered a rarecommodity. My friend who was an exchange student from Aus, got plenty of box thrown his way since he wasn't going to be around for too long and had thatpretty boy look going. So with that said, consider yourself lucky because when you head back to Aus you might not be smashing, as much.

I could post pics of me in bars with arms around girls but that doesn't really prove anything........

you're welcome to call ducktales, no offense taken.

Back
Top Bottom