American Girls are.......Easy

What the hell were you doing that had you hit all the big cities in the U.S.? You on tour with Aussie Pink Floyd or something?

American girls cream for accents. But I lived in Rio for a whole summer (our summer), they were by far way more aggressive and upfront than the US chicks.Might have been cause they smelled the US on me YNS.

I agree. Women are tooo easy it aint even fun sometimes. In fact, Im sickened by it and once I hit I lose interest in the chick altogether. Im jaded
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

MOST girls in general are intrigued by the unknown. Being in american in europe=gold. Hell, being from california and going anywhere else in the USA =gold. So I don't know where i'm going with this but I feel you OP.
Another thing is status...broads think if you can afford Travel, u got "Money to Blow", word to Drake
laugh.gif

Yes...sooooo true the aussies and brits have it SOOOOOO ridiculously easy. Being from Spain or another one of those countries doesn't really help as muchthough. Most girls ADORE the aussie and british accent so if you can play that card all you basically have to do is be not ugly and know how to introduceyourself to a group of girls. I'll say most British and Aussie guys have much better skills at conversation though than most average American guys. Allthe ones I've met come off very funny, good story tellers, open minded to wtv the situation is, and down to party hard.

Originally Posted by ryaneff23

What the hell were you doing that had you hit all the big cities in the U.S.? You on tour with Aussie Pink Floyd or something?
roll.gif

Haha.....no, just a big holiday with one of my friends. 34 nights in total!

Originally Posted by GQ smooth 4

Right on, that's cool man. Well since you got money to go to a different country and travel from city to city, partying at all of 'em, it's safeto assume you got money. That's the answer to your question. It's all about that dinero. I think that's universal. I bet the accent helpsthough.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Sounds like a blast. Can't wait to start traveling again.
It certainly was, I love to travel. We saw some amazing sights and had some great experiences. I really enjoyed all the sport too: NBA, NFL, NHLand College Football were all amazing.

People are always attracted to the unknown. It goes both ways. I'm sure if American females were in Australia, they would get a lot of people fighting overthem too.

Originally Posted by GQ smooth 4

Right on, that's cool man. Well since you got money to go to a different country and travel from city to city, partying at all of 'em, it's safe to assume you got money. That's the answer to your question. It's all about that dinero. I think that's universal. I bet the accent helps though.

fa shoooo..

alcohol = breezys

bread = breezys..

accent = breezys

alcohol + bread + accent = waaay more breezys....

you aint special, kinfoe... lol...

i'd come to your country and smash the president's daughter...lol..

and the CEO of a major company...

Irony: The Australian embassy requiring "character fitness tests"

Ha.

How we forget our history lessons.

No hate, though. Brisbane and Sidney = Profit!!111

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

MOST girls in general are intrigued by the unknown. Being in american in europe=gold. Hell, being from california and going anywhere else in the USA =gold. So I don't know where i'm going with this but I feel you OP.

This.

MOST girls in general are intrigued by the unknown. Being in american in europe=gold. Hell, being from california New York and going anywhere else in the USA =gold. So I don't know where i'm going with this but I feel you OP.

This Fixed.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

MOST girls in general are intrigued by the unknown. Being in american in europe=gold. Hell, being from california New York and going anywhere else in the USA =gold. So I don't know where i'm going with this but I feel you OP.

This Fixed.
QFTGDMFT

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

This.

how?

Back
Top Bottom