AMERICAN HORROR STORY: COVEN Thread

Gotta catch it tonight, didn't eeem read anything in here just scrolled down :lol: hope its good :pimp:

What is up with season 1? That **** is really hard to follow.

Why do men see the maid how she looked when she died, but woman see her as her current age if she was alive?

Who was in that latex suit having sex with the wife? was it the husband or the spirit? They said they haven't had sex in a year so how is she pregnant so quick after the 1 sexual encounter?

I thought the neighbor poisoned the cupcakes? How were they sharing it in the kitchen yet they had no symptoms. The only person affected was the girl who came to kill them.

Wasn't the boy who killed all the HS kids killed in his house? Why is he always at the other house with all the other ghost?

Last ep I saw was Halloween 1, so I still have some way to go. Hopefully it makes more sense as time goes on. I wish I hadn't started watching s3 before s1. Even though they aren't related, it's weird trying to keep things in perspective.

Last edited:
I believe that Butler is gonna be a major player towards the last few episodes.
But when she called Precious a Negress I damn near died twice :rofl:

What is up with season 1? That **** is really hard to follow.

Why do men see the maid how she looked when she died, but woman see her as her current age if she was alive?

Who was in that latex suit having sex with the wife? was it the husband or the spirit? They said they haven't had sex in a year so how is she pregnant so quick after the 1 sexual encounter?

I thought the neighbor poisoned the cupcakes? How were they sharing it in the kitchen yet they had no symptoms. The only person affected was the girl who came to kill them.

Wasn't the boy who killed all the HS kids killed in his house? Why is he always at the other house with all the other ghost?

Last ep I saw was Halloween 1, so I still have some way to go. Hopefully it makes more sense as time goes on. I wish I hadn't started watching s3 before s1. Even though they aren't related, it's weird trying to keep things in perspective.

Most of those questions will be answered as you watch it.

:lol: this episode was out of control. i hate that jessica lange is leaving. she plays an awesome broken yet powerful character. kyle and his mom was SO disturbing and unexpected. queenie :x

i love how AHS always has like 10 different things going on. no character is left behind. and every story line is crazy :smokin

When mom came in I totally got the incest vibe. Then it happened :x

Can anyone clarify if when precious was rubbing herself that the minotaur felt it or not? Since she's a human voodoo doll wouldn't that dude feel it as well? If he pipes her does he feel it inside him?

:smh: @ me for thinking this through... :\

When mom came in I totally got the incest vibe. Then it happened
sick.gif

Can anyone clarify if when precious was rubbing herself that the minotaur felt it or not? Since she's a human voodoo doll wouldn't that dude feel it as well? If he pipes her does he feel it inside him?

mean.gif
@ me for thinking this through...
ohwell.gif

When mom came in I totally got the incest vibe. Then it happened :x

:smh: @ me for thinking this through... :\

Lmao, I didn't even think about that. That is just sick, but it is AHS.

I think the Precious thing only works when she wants it to happen to other people, but not sure *shrug*

:lol: this episode was out of control. i hate that jessica lange is leaving. she plays an awesome broken yet powerful character. kyle and his mom was SO disturbing and unexpected. queenie :x

i love how AHS always has like 10 different things going on. no character is left behind. and every story line is crazy :smokin

Where did you get info that Jessica Lange is leaving?

Where did you get info that Jessica Lange is leaving?

http://www.today.com/entertainment/...e-american-horror-story-after-next-8C11446882

Btw what was the first season about ?

You never used wikipedia huh?
The first season, retroactively titled American Horror Story: Murder House,[4][14][15] is about infidelity.[2] The story takes place in 2011 and follows the Harmon family: psychiatrist Ben (Dylan McDermott), his wife Vivien (Connie Britton), and their teenage daughter Violet (Taissa Farmiga), who move from Boston to Los Angeles after Vivien has a miscarriage and Ben has an affair. The Harmons move into a restored mansion and soon encounter the home's former residents, the Langdons: Constance Langdon (Jessica Lange), and her two children, Tate (Evan Peters) and Addie (Jamie Brewer), and the disfigured Larry Harvey (Denis O'Hare). Ben and Vivien try to rekindle their relationship, as Violet, suffering from depression, finds comfort with Tate. The Langdons and Larry frequently influence the Harmons' lives, as the family discovers that the home is haunted by the ghosts of anyone who has ever died on the property.

Last edited:
Craziest episode of all time. Blows last week completely out of the water. Don't know if they can top it next week, but I can't wait to find out.

am i the only one that thinks these episodes have been boring compared to the other two seasons?:smh:

Back
Top Bottom