American Horror Story: Cult (9/5)

The first episode I was really excited, hoping that they had managed to fix their tendency to be off the wall ridiculous. Butttttttttt nope.

The season was okay until they started that 3 days back to hell thing. Like wtf? And when the finale aired I looked at my husband like, "That's it?" Probably the weakest season yet.

The season was okay until they started that 3 days back to hell thing. Like wtf? And when the finale aired I looked at my husband like, "That's it?" Probably the weakest season yet.
Just watched finale and felt pretty much the same. I was really into it before they initially escaped the house.

Well hope next season is better if they have indeed renewed again.

FX abouta make an America Crime Story season about this whole damn administration one day 
roll.gif

new season starts tonight, I was skeptical at first because of the political angle but it looks pretty interesting. Can't be worst than Roanoke

Pretty good first ep last night.Will be interesting to see what kind of power Kai is able to impose throughout the season.

Just watched. Very interesting so far. Quick silver has been the goat pretty much every season. Looking like he's staying consistent again.

Interesting start, these clowns though. Gotta watch it between my fingers. The cheeto mask had me rollin.

Not touching season 1 or 2 but one of the better ones in recent memory.

Back
Top Bottom