American Horror Story Season 4 FREAKSHOW Wednesday's on FX Episode 2 10/15/14 --Massacres and Matine

How this big chick beat down the worlds strongest man but struggled with dandy
laugh.gif
common b
Just finished the finale and this was my exact thought process.
laugh.gif

How Eve put them gigantic paws all over Toledo, but got washed by Dandy?

Dandy was eating those shots from her like nothing, I guess his "serial killer being impervious to pain" ability kicked in.
laugh.gif

Speaking of shots, Dandy washed the whole crew.
sick.gif
The unlimited ammo cheat code he put in right before was clutch.

Jimmy finally getting a win.
pimp.gif
Lord knows he deserved it.

I know Theo is putting in work on that extra titty Desiree has.

I liked the ending with Elsa coming back full circle to lead the freaks again in the afterlife.

Felt like the season had a lot of wasted potential.

Really think Jessica Lange needs to move on or get a much smaller role next season.
Agreed with this 100%. 

She's got to stop singing as well. Ryan Murphy has enough of that going on with Glee.

Yeah, the musicals need to stop but I guess I never noticed how heavy it was in previous seasons.

And I agree on Jessica Lange, I've been tired of her same character since last season. I keep seeing reports that the producers want to change her role for next season so that she'd come back but I'm just tired of seeing her face and that annoying lisp when the 2 headed chick speaks. It's like they always zoom into her mouth when she speaks and that damn lisp just angers me for some reason :lol:

Ain't watched since Twistys demise. Can somebody give me short. Simple. Cliffs please.

List survivors and dead folks.

Put in spoilers

Last edited:
Just realized the maid from the first season is Shelly Weaver from Freaks and Geeks. :smokin

What a bad season man

Should not have watched

Eh I thought it was pretty good outside of the whole Edward Mordrake storyline and the Pepper episode. Twisty was great to start and Dandy was great to finish. I have it ranked 2nd behind Season 1 and just ahead of Asylum.

Felt like the season had a lot of wasted potential.

Really think Jessica Lange needs to move on or get a much smaller role next season.

I heard this was her last season with the show.

How this big chick beat down the worlds strongest man but struggled with dandy :lol: common b

:smh:

What a bad season man

Should not have watched

I am really disappointed in how this season turned out. Way too many story lines that led to no where. Too many damn guest appearances that added nothing to the story. What the **** was the story anyway? I can't even say it was about.

Wasted watching all this time
For that dumb *** ending
That I don't even understand
I'm hella mad :smh:
What the hell is freak bliss

They dropped the ball by letting Elsa "win" so to speak. I thought if you kill a freak you had to die no matter what? They were all gun ho to kill this ***** once they found out she killed Jimmy's mom. They just let her go on living her hollywood life, then when she dies she doesn't get tortured or punished?

It is Jessica's last season that's why the last scene was all about her. Ryan Murphy was just giving her a proper send off as a thank you. Curious who gets the lead role next season.

What a bad season man

Should not have watched

Na it was good. Could have been better but far from bad.

Axe man gave a clue in his last scene at next season location and storyline. He said he was in Nevada building houses for the government to test out nuclear weapons. That plus the top hat clues lead many to belive it will be based on operation top hat after ww2.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's pretty much a given that the next season will be centered around Operation Top Hat. Not as subtle as as the clown face clue from the Coven season.

They still havent topped season 1, idk if it was because the idea was fresh or it was just that good. season 3 was shaping up to be the GOAT season but fell off at the end, this season i literally lost interest mid season. If next season is about some WW2 stuff sounds like it will be wack too.

It is Jessica's last season that's why the last scene was all about her. Ryan Murphy was just giving her a proper send off as a thank you. Curious who gets the lead role next season.
Most likely Sarah Paulson.

Second season was the best. The third season started off great with the witches vs. the voo doo people. But when the voodoo queen and the head witch both died that show turned into some harry potter type **** with those young girls doing that competition
mean.gif
. I'm so ready for this season tho.
smokin.gif
DAMN really pumped for season 2 just started and hearing how much better it was than season 1.

Back
Top Bottom