American Idol - The Elite 8 - Performances Tue, Idol Gives Back Wed, Elimination Thur

Big week for Idol. It's inspirational song week.

Kristy Lee has deserved to go home multiple weeks in a row. She's gotta be gone this week. She'll probably sing something about 9/11.

Paula's about to have a nip slip
nerd.gif

Michael started with a good performance. It wasn't great, but it was good enough to keep him around. Great song though. Every time I hear Dream On itreminds me of the SportsCenter highlight reel at the end of the 20th century.

Randy sounded like an ***. It was like he had something personal against him.

Here are this week's odds:

[table][tr][td] [h3]Odds to Win Season 7: Odds to Win[/h3] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tue 4/8[/td] [td]Odds To Win Season 7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]05:00 PM[/td] [td]301 Michael Johns[/td] [td]+934[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]302 David Archuleta[/td] [td]-109[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]303 Carly Smithson[/td] [td]+1375[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]305 Syesha Mercado[/td] [td]+4035[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]307 Kristy Lee Cook[/td] [td]+10000[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]311 Brooke White[/td] [td]+1486[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]313 Jason Castro[/td] [td]+4442[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]317 David Cook[/td] [td]+240[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [h3]Odds to Win Season 7: Who will Win?[/h3] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tue 4/8[/td] [td]David Cook vs The Field (all others)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]05:00 PM[/td] [td]501 David Cook[/td] [td]+234[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]502 The Field (all others)[/td] [td]-259[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tue 4/8[/td] [td]David Archuleta vs The Field (all others)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]05:00 PM[/td] [td]601 David Archuleta[/td] [td]+102[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]602 The Field (all others)[/td] [td]-118[/td] [/tr][/table]

Randy's got something up his #+% tonight. Syesha did a great job I thought.

Castro had a badly needed great performance. Somewhere Over The Rainbow was one of my favorite songs as a real little kid. Nice arrangement.

I'll drop back in, in 20-30 minutes with the predictions as votes come in over at www.dialidol.com
They do a GOOD job at predicting who gets voted off every week, based on number of calls & busy signals by people usingtheir program.

Castro keeps skating by w/ his performances ... idk but his performance seemed real safe to and I gotta agree Syesha did a great job singing the song but ithas as much feeling as an eskimo after skinny dipping

There is a huge celebrity list on tomorrow night's "Idol Gives Back" show starting with Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and John McCain. Alsoannounced are Dwayne Johnson, John Cena, Chris Jericho and HHH.

What's up with David Cook's performance? I didn't like it from the very first note.

Brooke's performance was boring as all hell.

Bottom 3 will (should) be KLC, Carly, and Brooke.

Incoming Predictions (based on calls/busy signals)
1. David Archuleta [1-3 = SAFE]
2. Jason Castro [1-5 = SAFE]
3. Kristy Lee Cook [1-6 = SAFE]

---------------------------------------- (rest on bubble)

4. Brooke White [2-8]
Michael Johns [2-8]
6. David Cook [3-8]
7. Carly Smithson [4-8]

8. Syesha Mercado [4-8]

( #) = (predicted finish range)

12:30 Eastern

Wasn't a fan of David Archuleta until tonight. I'll be rooting for him to win the whole thing now.

My bottom 3: Carly, Syesha, Michael Johns

David was not good at all tonight but he might have saved himself with previous performances.

Tough call between Carly and Syesha to go home. I'm gonna guess Syesha though.

I'm gonna holla at Syesha when she gets back to school, she's bad. I never see her around school either.

Them judges be straight hating on Syesha, almost finding anything to say that was wrong

she killed it,

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Them judges be straight hating on Syesha, almost finding anything to say that was wrong

she killed it,

I won't say killed it, but she was very good.

Archuleta the best of the night?

No way.

Jason, Kristy THEN Archoo

Jason Castro on the Ukulele was awesome! Definitely saved himself.
Syesha was great too, don't know what's up Randy's backside.
David Cook's was not great, but the ending gesture was.
Carly is really starting to slip.
I don't like KLC but she stepped it up again last night. Damn it.
It's very apparent now that Archuleta is only good when it comes to ballads.
Brooke's performance was boring, but previous performances save her. Plus, there's something about her that attracts me to her.
Michael Johns is the middle of the pack right now, won't win but won't be eliminated for another couple of weeks.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Archuleta the best of the night?

No way.

Jason, Kristy THEN Archoo

I got....

1. Archuleta

2. Kristy Lee Cook

3. Jason

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Brooke's performance was boring as all hell.

Bottom 3 will (should) be KLC, Carly, and Brooke.
Kristy Lee? You're crazy haha. That won't happen this week.

My Bottom 3
Syesha
Carly
Michael Johns

FINAL Predictions (based on calls/busy signals @ dialidol.com)
1. David Archuleta [1-3 = SAFE]
2. Jason Castro [1-6 = SAFE]
3. Kristy Lee Cook [1-6 = SAFE]

---------------------------------------- (rest on bubble)
4. Brooke White [2-8]
Michael Johns [2-8]
6. David Cook [2-8]
7. Carly Smithson [4-8]

8. Syesha Mercado [4-8]

( #) = (possible finish range)

Carrie showing those acting chops. I knew she was multi-talented, but wow! lol...on the real though, pretty good show tonight.

Back
Top Bottom