American Muscle....Nissan Z w/ vid

There is a member on this other msgboard that im on who has successfully dropped in an 6.0L LS2 into a 350z

All the decals are a bit too much for me. At most i would've done two-tone paint

I'm not 100% sure of the numbers but i think its 470 hp N/A and i believe the owner is going to boost soon

I thought maybe this would be of interest to domestic and import heads

Maybe one of the few times muscle fans and import fans can be at peace....or not.

Here is a link to how it sounds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7logkEhpJJQ

clean install, like you said the decals are wack. i cant get that vid to work though.

WOW, It sounds great.
eek.gif

Theres a lot of imports with muscle under the hood.

LS1 FD

LS1 S14

LS1 240

The LS2 from the 05'-06' GTO's have 400hp at the crank stock, not 470 unless its already moded or a factory freak... Boosted he can reach well over600hp.

yeah those were the numbers i was expecting too but the shop he had it done dyno'd 470 at the rear wheels

the guy also has headers, cams, and long tubes maybe thats why the extra hp

are the LS engines very responsive to mods? Because the VQ35 (Z/Gmotor) sure as hell doesnt

Yea they definately are, well I dont know about the LS1 but the LS2's are mod friendly.

well the dude prolly wanted the looks of a Z, but the sound of a V8.

but regardless, its his project so he did what he wanted to do.

Alot of money though, yes

I think he spent around $4k just to ship the car around (to the shop he did it for him, Hinson SuperCars)

How could you not like this.

A classic American Motor with the LS2 with one of the biggest cars on the import scene, the bets of both worlds.

I wonder how a car would perform with the LS2 in a car with an AWD system.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

how much heavier did the car get with the bigger engine???

They probably saved weight. The new LSx motors are very lightweight.
Originally Posted by meshies

Pointless IMO. Just boost the VQ or get a GTO.

Its just like every other show car, done to say it can be. Obviously its not pointless if it got you talking about it.

^^true because LS engines is pretty much raw power so i would understand why someone would want to do this

im fine with the way my car is tho....its just slow

an extra 50-60 hp at the wheels would be nice

and i've decided against F/I. N/A all the way

i think it's kinda of stupid to do that, defeats the whole purpose but to each their own

i'm patiently waitin to see the 370Z debut in the fall, i hear it's gonna be pushing 350+ hp and be lighter

^^^from what i hear, its gonna have around the same hp as the G37

so i figure around 330 hp

but i HOPE that they are wrong. If the looks is still good, and with 350hp its a sure winner

I wish to have 300hp at the wheels or like this V8 Z 400+. i would love to shut up the Evo/STi owners (no offense to funk, iheartboost, etc)

Maybe its just the NY area dudes, but goddamn Sti/Evo owners are such douches. Sti owners especially.

MY god any chance they get they ZOOOOM by you. Even if theres traffic

most STi and Evo owners are idiots and dont even kno what they are getting themselves into

that's why id never buy a used one

Originally Posted by meshies

Pointless IMO. Just boost the VQ or get a GTO.

two totally different powerbands and the GTO looks like an overgrown caviler.

Back
Top Bottom