American Sniper

Guy was a sack of **** who said he had fun killing "hajis". Says a lot about our society when a "hero" is someone who has killed the most people. Don't spend your money on this propaganda BS

Guy was a sack of **** who said he had fun killing "hajis". Says a lot about our society when a "hero" is someone who has killed the most people. Don't spend your money on this propaganda BS

He was in a situation there he had to kill people in a foreign community. He saw the community as less than human, which make it easier to kill them. That is as healthy a thought process a trained killed can have.

If he thought the people he was killing were innocent and Good people...that would be the mind of a psychopath.

Lying piece of **** too...wife gotta pay out a couple million behind this dude

Last edited:

Someone had to say it. Don't know much about the guy so I'm going to save my judgement. It seems like it doesn't matter what kind of person he is, he killed a bunch of enemies so he is a hero.

Pretty much. Seems like a typical redneck "USA! USA!" military glorification type of movie. 2015's Lone Survivor

Last edited:
I would blame it on the ones made out this movie to be a heartfelt, psyche conflicting, war drama, which are the producers, screen-writers and directors. These type of movies makes money and they are the ones over exaggerating the truth, it has nothing to do with government conspiracy. I do believe it's glossed over version of the book but, you guys always point to what you view as the usual suspects.

Saw it lastnight on bootleg, movie was pretty good. Slow, but good. Any backstory on the dude at the end, and why?

Man, ever since watching Jarhead, can't bring myself to watch another war movie.

That scene where dude's wife sends him a tape of her screwing his neighbor....smh

Man, ever since watching Jarhead, can't bring myself to watch another war movie.

That scene where dude's wife sends him a tape of her screwing his neighbor....smh

Def on the list of Worst feels..I had a similar situation and that scene ******* hit home before I knew it would hit home. Sigh

Idk why people are mad at the way he talks on the film About the people he is fighting in a war. Have you guys not seen other war movies where people throw racial slurs at the people they are fighting agains

Idk why people are mad at the way he talks on the film About the people he is fighting in a war. Have you guys not seen other war movies where people throw racial slurs at the people they are fighting agains
In this day and age, most people are against racial slurs and since the movie takes place in modern times, most of the audience won't really be tolerant on that type of behavior. For example, not everyone in the general public knows about terms like "haji" and "ragheads".

Last edited:
apparently soldiers are suppose to just talk it out ...

-im a vet btw USMC 98-2002

Last edited:
Sean from DrumLine dont even sound right with that language

Last edited:
It is what it is. A war film
I really liked the movie. Cooper's performance was excellent.

can't do those inhouse vid recordings.. need to see this on blu ray.  i wanna see BULLETS, not flying pixels.
Yaw are killin me talmbout bootlegs. Who still buys bootleg DVDs filmed in theatre?
There are crystal clear copies online that are ripped from the award consideration DVDs.

Damn it was good. Wished the ending was show but i figured theres reason why not.

Back
Top Bottom