Americans need to stay away from DR. right now.. vol. wtf is going on over in the Dominican Republic

Normally I would say nah. But the resort were going to is brand new and opening up late next month. So I feel like they’d be in their p’s and q’s. The mysterious deaths about those people are definitely fishy. I’m curious if drugs were involved.

Normally I would say nah. But the resort were going to is brand new and opening up late next month. So I feel like they’d be in their p’s and q’s. The mysterious deaths about those people are definitely fishy. I’m curious if drugs were involved.

More than likely the nasty food

More than likely the nasty food

I think its the fake liquor. I was Curacao not to long ago and I had to make them throw out a bottle of supposed coconut ciroc. He poured this greasy a** canola oil shot. I instantly said what is this, and demanded to see the manager. They apologized, threw the bottle out and gave me free drinks for the night.

Now the couple who crashed the car in DR was bugging, they tried to drive across DR, fools definitely got taken.

I think its the fake liquor. I was Curacao not to long ago and I had to make them throw out a bottle of supposed coconut ciroc. He poured this greasy a** canola oil shot. I instantly said what is this, and demanded to see the manager. They apologized, threw the bottle out and gave me free drinks for the night.

Now the couple who crashed the car in DR was bugging, they tried to drive across DR, fools definitely got taken.

You weren’t weary of the drinks that were now free tho?

Wouldn’t Even Take The Free Drinks Lol

Was just in Curaçao for Thanksgiving - had no shenanigans like this at all.

So 3 people all die of natural causes????

Including 2 people who were together, they just naturally died lmao. One just happened to naturally die at the age of 41 at the same time as her company.

Seems legit lol

da FBI ruled on it.

I don't feel sorry for rich athletes and celebrities getting robbed going back to DR.....the wolves are hungry and your dumb *** should be smart enough to hire security.
Especially DR born folks....who doesn't know this?

anybody can get touched if you at the wrong place at the wrong time celeb or not. def got to move smarter than that tho

Wouldn’t Even Take The Free Drinks Lol

In hindsight I shouldn't have Iol, I wasn't lit enough to drink the canola oil shots, but lit enough that I took the free drinks. People don't seem to drink henny there so we had a brand new bottle opened and pretty to ourselves.
da FBI ruled on it.

The FBI has too much of a history of lies and deception for me to trust them. Especially when billions of dollars could be on the line.

Was just in Curaçao for Thanksgiving - had no shenanigans like this at all.

Were you on a resort?

In hindsight I shouldn't have Iol, I wasn't lit enough to drink the canola oil shots, but lit enough that I took the free drinks. People don't seem to drink henny there so we had a brand new bottle opened and pretty to ourselves.

The FBI has too much of a history of lies and deception for me to trust them. Especially when billions of dollars could be on the line.

I pretty much only drink Henn. Which dosen't seem to be as popular there. I was more concerned it wasn't something in the food, water or ventilation systems. We are taking our kids to a family friendly resort.

Back
Top Bottom