America's Best Dance Crew appreciation vol. New Season New Day

no more ABDC on thursday nights, they moved it to sunday which is great b/c i would always miss it and have to record it back when in came on thursday nights. starting august 9th, there will be a new season, new dances, new crews,and a new night lol HYPE IT UP! idk if anyone else is excited but ABDC is one of myfavorite shows, so i thought i would share this with yall.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

~aaronj

Oh cool. I'm most likely not going to watch it. Kind of stopped watching after the 2nd season.

Originally Posted by Foamposite

I never understood the facination with dancing shows and movies
ohwell.gif

i know you just post to troll but, uh, maybe because it's entertaining?

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

yo last year they had auditions early on youztube....any1 know of any this year?
i havent heard anything but if i do i'll post it here

August?
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I actually think Quest Crew (winner of 3rd season) is better tha nthe Jabbawockeez, Jabba's masks is a nice tough to their crew though.
pimp.gif

found some....im just watchin the ones with 4.5 stars and above lol......still got a lot of creativity!!! naice.....

anyone know this song...heard it through the grapevine but on some westcaost robot steez???????

Man, I would like to audition but don't have a crew to dance with. Eh, can't wait to see how many people get on the wagon this season

Honestly didn't even care much for the show after the 2nd season but they always showed the new episodes here on Sunday anyways
tired.gif
Prolly check the first few episodes out to see if its decent

Back
Top Bottom