AMERICAS BEST DANCE CREW SEASON 5.........

poreoticas or w.e theyre called are like a wannabe jabbawockeez but i think they the best one in the show maybe the could win but the show been down hill after the first 2 seasons imo.

Quest > Jabbamaskies

Poreotics got the funny on lock but dunno how long it will last...mtv is gonna have to milk them

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

Quest > Jabbamaskies

yup.  glad to see other people think so too instead of Jabba sucking.  Don't get me wrong, they were good, but S1 has pretty weak crews

Yo, 2g00d4u what school are you from? And is that Carolina in your avy??

Jabba > Quest > Kaba > Super Crew > every other group to be on the show.

This season is wack because there are no b-boys. The jump ropers will get played out quickly. Poreotix is the only group worth watching this season IMO

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

Quest > Jabbamaskies

yup.  glad to see other people think so too instead of Jabba sucking.  Don't get me wrong, they were good, but S1 has pretty weak crews

I agree about Quest being better than Jabba. I think Quest have a better overall package when it came to including choreography dance moves and entertainment. 

I have not kept up with this season so far, but I will try to catch re-runs. This show is dying out quick and does not have the same pull as it did at first. Is Omarion good at giving criticism and as a judge?

All I'll say is, they change up the judging. Stop making baloney calls mid-season. Have crews (same region especially with all the top ones coming out of cali) battling it out for much longer or a bigger preliminary.

This is after even hearing about Poreotixs, taking most of the competition this season.

Back
Top Bottom