An appreciation thread because 30 years ago today....

GOAT:

Michael Jackson - P.Y.T.

I was rocking this song on repeat a couple of weeks ago...Love the guitar in this song....RIP Mike...It's amazing how young kids love this music...When he passed a couple of years ago & VH1 Soul was playing all his vids, my son who was 4 or 5 at the time asked why he got lighter & why his nose got smaller...LOL...Mike & Prince make up the Yin & Yang for R&B in the 80s for me...

Last edited:
RIP to the goat. We'll never see another entertainer like MJ

Off The Wall > Thriller, though

Def one of my fav albums ever...

Van Halen on "Beat It"
pimp.gif

Never get tired of hearing this album.

Gets my vote for GOAT.

Michael Jackson - P.Y.T.
I was rocking this song on repeat a couple of weeks ago...Love the guitar in this song....RIP Mike...It's amazing how young kids love this music...When he passed a couple of years ago & VH1 Soul was playing all his vids, my son who was 4 or 5 at the time asked why he got lighter & why his nose got smaller...LOL...Mike & Prince make up the Yin & Yang for R&B in the 80s for me...
easily my favorite michael track , it could be released today and be a hit . every time it plays on the radio it feels

like nostalgia from a time i didnt live , brilliant track.

Last edited:
Amazing album & one of the first albums I listened to when I was younger :nthat:

If I had to pick one greatest album of all time, it would probably be this one.

I actually prefer Off the Wall and Bad over Thriller but it is a classic that sounds fresh every time you hear it.

Have to say 'Bad' is my favorite MJ album solely based on "Smooth Criminal". I remember having that Michael Jackson Moonwalker VHS, and would be [trying] to do every single step from that video :lol: Will always be my favorite MJ song.

Man it's Michael ******g Jackson...He had bishes fainting at the sight of him and Thriller is the best selling album of all time.
Who cares if some dude on NT thinks he's overrated?
Annnyyyyyways...P.Y.T. is soooooooooooooo :pimp: ...just... :x
And contrary to popular opinion I love the Girl is Mine.

Back
Top Bottom