An artist needing some help from NT on spreading the word.... ##UPDATE on Pg 2

I am a visual artist, graphic designer & concept artist for over 10 years...
After I lost my job as an instructor due to down-sizing in Winter of 2009, I have been focusing fully on my creative career path. It's very tough since I'm in Vancouver, Canada and there are not alot of support network here (well I've been told my style is too urban for my city by a curator).

I know I have a port-folio filled with quality work and in the past year has been slowly building steam with my reputation in the scene (worked with couple of Nters in the pass yr).

I am still trying to figure out how I can generate more attention with my works and I would like to ask all y'all on NT to..
- help me pass my work out for networking purposes
- build "times-viewed" on my videos
- provide feedbacks (good or bad and I mean it, because I do wanna get better) if you are a working artist in gaming or movie industry
- suggest employment opportunities

Below is a variety of work I have done in the past....

I thank you all in advance for your time. I hope that if I can get a buzz going I might be able to generate some employment for myself.
Feel free to PM me or add me on Twitter: @rollers_studio

Time Lapse Videos

I am a visual artist, graphic designer & concept artist for over 10 years...
After I lost my job as an instructor due to down-sizing in Winter of 2009, I have been focusing fully on my creative career path. It's very tough since I'm in Vancouver, Canada and there are not alot of support network here (well I've been told my style is too urban for my city by a curator).

I know I have a port-folio filled with quality work and in the past year has been slowly building steam with my reputation in the scene (worked with couple of Nters in the pass yr).

I am still trying to figure out how I can generate more attention with my works and I would like to ask all y'all on NT to..
- help me pass my work out for networking purposes
- build "times-viewed" on my videos
- provide feedbacks (good or bad and I mean it, because I do wanna get better) if you are a working artist in gaming or movie industry
- suggest employment opportunities

Below is a variety of work I have done in the past....

I thank you all in advance for your time. I hope that if I can get a buzz going I might be able to generate some employment for myself.
Feel free to PM me or add me on Twitter: @rollers_studio

Time Lapse Videos

any chance you could make me a desktop
nerd.gif

I dunno why I spent the last hour posting videos and pics and it just get deleted when I save the post.....
sick.gif

I dunno why I spent the last hour posting videos and pics and it just get deleted when I save the post.....
sick.gif

it seems like YUKU is not allowing me to post too much content so I'm going to break it up here...
Here's more time lapse videos I did...

it seems like YUKU is not allowing me to post too much content so I'm going to break it up here...
Here's more time lapse videos I did...

Thank you to those that PMed me.....
I really appreciate all the help so far....not trying to be mad corny but I feel grateful from the luv I get from NT fams, tho I don't really know some of you personally

Some asked me what I need the most now with help....I would say if y'all can help me build the "viewed times" on you tube that would be dope.
It is as easy as just passing it to your friends and fams and maybe even clicking the like button

Once again I really appreciate it everyone!
Happy Friday

I really appreciate all the help so far....not trying to be mad corny but I feel grateful from the luv I get from NT fams, tho I don't really know some of you personally

Some asked me what I need the most now with help....I would say if y'all can help me build the "viewed times" on you tube that would be dope.
It is as easy as just passing it to your friends and fams and maybe even clicking the like button

Happy Friday

Originally Posted by MASARO

Happy Friday
The NT family is strong.
pimp.gif

Bump for some great work

Back
Top Bottom