An artist needing some help from NT on spreading the word.... ##UPDATE on Pg 2

Yo I remember your time lapse videos from before, they're so
pimp.gif
. You have some amazing works dude.

On a side note, have you ever thought about pulling a Kid Cudi and moving? I'm sure it would suck for many reasons, but if there isn't a market for your work where you are now, that might be the best option.

Yo I remember your time lapse videos from before, they're so
pimp.gif
. You have some amazing works dude.

On a side note, have you ever thought about pulling a Kid Cudi and moving? I'm sure it would suck for many reasons, but if there isn't a market for your work where you are now, that might be the best option.

yea i messaged you and like the person above me said i think you need to move to a city like new york or la...u will have alot of opportunities with your talent

yea i messaged you and like the person above me said i think you need to move to a city like new york or la...u will have alot of opportunities with your talent

dwizard23: I hear ya....I'm in the midst of slowly trimming my port folio pieces on the site. What you said about keeping the rough sketches to the blog section makes sense.
                  In regards to teaching I actually just worked as an English teacher for a private school here catered to overseas students....the money was lot better at the time so I left
                 graphic design & arts for it....
                  And not a problem with the long post either, I reeeeeally appreciate you taking the time for real!

popcornplaya: Thanks fam. And yes, I do think about it all the time! I wanna move to east coast for real....even just maybe to LA. Right now I'm in abit of a hole financially but once I get back
                       on my feet with some income I am going to plan it...

jordanlover34: Thank you fam and I replied you over PM

All in all I really appreciate all the feedback, at least I can convince myself I'm not one of those delusional individual thinking I have the potential in something.

dwizard23: I hear ya....I'm in the midst of slowly trimming my port folio pieces on the site. What you said about keeping the rough sketches to the blog section makes sense.
                  In regards to teaching I actually just worked as an English teacher for a private school here catered to overseas students....the money was lot better at the time so I left
                 graphic design & arts for it....
                  And not a problem with the long post either, I reeeeeally appreciate you taking the time for real!

popcornplaya: Thanks fam. And yes, I do think about it all the time! I wanna move to east coast for real....even just maybe to LA. Right now I'm in abit of a hole financially but once I get back
                       on my feet with some income I am going to plan it...

jordanlover34: Thank you fam and I replied you over PM

All in all I really appreciate all the feedback, at least I can convince myself I'm not one of those delusional individual thinking I have the potential in something.

*bump*

News Update
I have been approached by a design & marketing firm saying that they might offer me a position in multimedia marketing if one of my youtube videos reach 10,000 hits. I'm not sure how legit the offer is since I don't understand why they can't hire me based on my port-folio and resume....
Anyhow for those just reading this, you can help out by simply clicking on the youtube video link.

Once again I appreciate all the help and luv!

*bump*

News Update
I have been approached by a design & marketing firm saying that they might offer me a position in multimedia marketing if one of my youtube videos reach 10,000 hits. I'm not sure how legit the offer is since I don't understand why they can't hire me based on my port-folio and resume....
Anyhow for those just reading this, you can help out by simply clicking on the youtube video link.

Once again I appreciate all the help and luv!

I figure I will post this feature I just got on Eye Collector Magazine out of DMV area...

Another interesting thing I hard over last few days from a potential job recruiter who approached me to be my manager (I've just corresponded with him over email, he's from the same city too)
said to me " I checked out your port-folio, there seems to be potential but your work seems too urban, too black-themed with all the rappers and gangsta theme..." and " maybe you should consider expanding your port-folio into more general kind of subjects like flowers, landscape"

My first reaction was " $$%??" I understand my influence is fairly obvious, but I think this is why I stand out from other illustrator....ask to represent me but then in a "arkward" way asking me to change my subject matters is bit of a farce.

Still, I will take this as a constructive criticism but I still can't believe the way she described in such a polarize description, smh

I figure I will post this feature I just got on Eye Collector Magazine out of DMV area...

Another interesting thing I hard over last few days from a potential job recruiter who approached me to be my manager (I've just corresponded with him over email, he's from the same city too)
said to me " I checked out your port-folio, there seems to be potential but your work seems too urban, too black-themed with all the rappers and gangsta theme..." and " maybe you should consider expanding your port-folio into more general kind of subjects like flowers, landscape"

My first reaction was " $$%??" I understand my influence is fairly obvious, but I think this is why I stand out from other illustrator....ask to represent me but then in a "arkward" way asking me to change my subject matters is bit of a farce.

Still, I will take this as a constructive criticism but I still can't believe the way she described in such a polarize description, smh

Back
Top Bottom