An Aussie Boy got scammed by a pinoy("Manila High Society kuno")

http://delfindjmontano.blogspot.com/

Ngayon lang ako napabasa ng blog na sobrang entertaining......

Nakakatawa yung gucci gang ah.....
laugh.gif
(nakakahiya....tsk tsk tsk)

Yung comment page nabura na eh.....baka may alam dito kung saan makikita ulit mga nakapost doon.....

kingcrux31
What do you mean by cliffnotes?

I saw this in another forum..... (meydo mahaba.....Pero nakakatawa..... Never expected na ganito pala sila)
Monday, March 10, 2008
Death Threats
Who is sending me death threats please?

Because the police have my phone and will trace it back to you.

I have recieved six so far. Really ugly ones.

Do you think I am scared of your threats Celine? DJ? ***/, ******** ******** ?.

Whoever is threatenng to cut off my face,

I am not scared.

f#&k you.
Posted by Mamon at 7:58 PM 117 comments
Labels: celine lopez, dj montano
Tina Tina Tina. What a MESS.
Just the mention of Miss. Tinio's name in this blog created a fire storm of activity in my mail box.

I recieved over three hundred and fifty e-mails with regards to her. From six countries. And none of them nice. Well one, but i suspect she wrote it. There was barbeque sauce finger prints on my computer screen.

The venom is overwhelming. Shocking. And not just from me.

I don't want her burned at the stake people.
Just slowly roasted over an outdoor spit.
Hawaian style.
Shake your bon bon.
And stay in the center of the boat dear. We don't want to drown.

TINA love, what are you doing with your life? Apart from banging on Chuts door at two am for a line of coke?

I know you are all saying, "Why me Brian"?
"What did I ever do to you Brian"? Like Wendy P. Boo f#&king hoo ladies. Suck it. You are everything that is wrong with your country.

You think you are actually better then your maids. These 'real' women who scrub your giant bloomers. And your dental floss two-piece that gave me severe cramps. My gay eyes were in shock. And its hard to shock the gays dear. But that number at Nami was death defying. Top marks for bravery Chi Chi Bear.

This is not about me dear. Its about you. Its about your group and what they represent. About many people who have lost touch with their moral compass and can't keep their fat little sausage digits off the bowl of blow . You want to sit at the top of the mountain and look down at your minions. Poor mountain.
Where you have placed yourself dear, is in the world of product, greed, and party lists to promote your s@%t brands of overpriced rubbish. Honestly. Go away. Be a lady.

Your gift bags make me barf. ALL GIFT BAGS DO. People should refuse to take them. Are you poor? You should all be ashamed for handing them out.
Its just another vile contribution the the bigger picture. Some get for nothing. And others just get nothing. The ones outside on the street. Hungry.
Your Kielhs pre-opening was sad.
Dear, instead of handing out crap popcorn and facial fuel samples to your rich guests, get your carcass out onto the street and hand it out to the poor.
Your family owes them bazillions.
GIVE SOMETHING BACK DEAR.
Just some popcorn.
A few measly kernals.
But you would have them lick the butter from the bottom of the bag.

DJ almost creamed his knickers when you announced that he would be recipient of one of your fantastical, unbelievable, magical, "I'm better then the rest of you suckers, so kiss my #%# " swag bags. Enough said. Not one tiny bit of charity at any of your events.
Sell your clothes dear.
Sell all of your hideous bags and shoes and fake gaudy trinkets.
Put down the drink and stop being a 'Scion' for a while. You suck at it. Coke %%%%%.

Open a heath care facility for women. Children? Just give away ten million pesos tomorrow.
Get your fat #%# on the tele and show others that your life consists of more then merchandise and make up.

Let me guess. Its because they are all jealous of you?
You?
We are all jealous of all of you? I know this is a common mantra that all you fat cats use to justify your over consumption and vulgarity at the buffet table.

My god woman, look at yourself.
You breath like a baby in an incubator.

You hold court like King Henry the 8th. Drumstick and all.

You bark at waiters. You bark at your friends. You bark at the door to be let out.

I almost fell over when I read your wiki entry. Did you write it dear?

Are you kidding me with this s@%t Tina?

I hardly had to research you at all for the true facts behind your family's wealth.
You hold it over people.
Its your swag bags dear. Its all about the swag.
Suck my swag Tina.

DJ had a massive amount of cosmetics and samples. His bathroom looked like a pharmacy.
A beauty shop. Doctor was always in. They all love the prescription drugs in Manila. Cheap bastards.
Shu Shemura this and Shu Shemura that. Shu, shu, shu Tina. Just shu away.

I found you to be the worst coke head of all. Snorty snort snort.

I wondered how a girl with so much extra weight on, could have so much energy.
As to be able change your gown, dress, or any other shocking fashion disaster three times in one night. $%*!

Dear, you are a snob.
Full stop. The worst kind. You treat people like garbage.
Your entire family has filthy fingers from stealing out of the Morcos's honey pot.

DJ borrowed money from me one night. I suspect edit was for drugs. So I asked him out right.
He told me he was organising some coke for you.
Is this true? Because if its not. Well, he is your friend.
Because someone owes me twelve thousand peso's.

DJ also told me that you were gross. At a luncheon in Singapore, he told me you were an embarrassment because you scoffed all the good soft cheese. Little piggy. I believe DJ was your guest at that event. Nice friends you have there babe. But don't worry dear, He used to f#&k me too. So I know what it feels like to be screwed.

DJ and Celine and the whole bunch of them laugh at you behind your back. DJ is NOT your friend Tina dear. Trust me. None of them are. For the most part, they let you hang around and snort snort snort because they need to come to your dumb assed events. They need the freebies. Poor bastards. Pretend to be well off, but they can't pay the driver..... DJ!!!!!
They just like the free room you give them. An opportunity to boss help around.

Those dumb f#&king swag bags. UHG. f#&k the swag you spoilt brats. Give it all away.

I have seen you in full 'suck my #%#' mode TINA. I could smell your exposed brown eye.
Vile. You are vile.
Just like your mother Imelda. That fat assed good for nothing former first lady of your country.
That woman needs to be busted at Embassy with a rolled up twenty peso note up her fat little piggy nose.
Finally, we would get the %+!%$ in jail. Where she belongs.

Your sychophantic fan base encircling you like lions around a wounded buffalo. Its a memory i can't shed. Hilarious.
In a f#&king bikini Tina?
Have you no shame?
Have you never considered that some people might want to eat.
My god girl, I was almost ill.

Enter the Yap. And his *****ing remark about my Filipina Queen. But I've been there already. Suck it Yap. Choke.

Tina dear, take your ignorant, coke snorting, self entitled, 'self titled', self and piss off to the provinces and do some laundry.
Give your 'magical' seamstresses a holiday.
Let them rest their poor aching fingers.
They must be exhausted from sewing you into what some people may consider 'a comprimise to the designers original concept and design'.

Take your dumb products that promote beauty and bleaching. Shove them up your #%#.
Why don't you do something good in your life for others. Take off the mink eye lashes Tina. Its gross. Are you trying to be an animal?

Why doesn't the Star promote a REAL writer who focuses on REAL filipinos and filipinas.

A person brave enough (who could remain in Manila with out being murdered) who will challenge the validity of Tina Tinio and others as well as the validity of ther money and where exactly it came from.

Crooks. swindlers and vagabonds.The lot of you. Give your maids a bonus this week. And your driver. Just give something to everyone you see tomorrow Tina. And not a chicken nugget dear. Don't count.

Brian

Tina Tinio
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This article or section is missing citations or needs footnotes.
Using inline citations helps guard against copyright violations and factual inaccuracies. (December 2007)

Tina Tinio (née Maria Cristina Cuenca Tinio, born January 11, 1974) is a Filipino socialite, former equestrienne, and cosmetics industry executive. She is a scion of two prominent Filipino families, and is related by blood or marriage to a significant portion of the Philippine upper class. She is a frequent host of parties and other social events, often in conjunction with her work as a cosmetics company executive[1] , and is involved with a number of charity projects.
Contents
[hide]
1 Family and education
2 Professional activities
3 Personal Activities
4 External links
5 References
[edit]Family and education

Her father is Manuel "Boy" Tinio, a businessman, musician, and competitive amateur golfer. Her mother is Maria Angela "Mary Ann" Tinio, a former model, entrepreneur, and social hostess, who receives frequent mention in the society pages of Philippine newspapers and magazines. On her father's side, she is descended from General Manuel Tinio (1877-1924), a hero of the Philippine Revolution of 1896, who later became the first Filipino to hold the positions of Director of Lands and Director of the Bureau of Labor, and after whom a town in the Philippine province of Nueva Ecija is named[2]. On her mother's side, her grandfather, Rodolfo "Rudy" Cuenca, an Asian business tycoon and former associate of the late Philippine president Ferdinand Marcos[3], her uncle, Roberto "Bobby" Cuenca, a local bon vivant, and cousin, Elbert Cuenca, a photographer and artist, count among her better-known kin. She is the eldest in a brood of three girls, the second being New York-based Ananda Tinio, an award-winning filmmaker who was a producer at MTV Philippines, and the youngest Alessandra Tinio, a rock music singer and fashion model whose appearances include a spread in the Philippine edition of FHM magazine.
She was born in Makati City, a prosperous suburb in the Metropolitan Manila area, and split her formative years between the family residence in Forbes Park, her grandparents' beachfront estate in the northern Philippine province of La Union, her grandfather' s Park Avenue penthouse in New York, and the 5-storey, 12-bedroom, Tudor-style Cuenca mansion in the Pacific Heights neighborhood of San Francisco. She attended St. Scholastica' s College in Manila until the fourth grade, counting among her fellow alumnae Corazon Aquino, the former Philippine president, Maria Ressa, former CNN International bureau chief and Gloria Diaz, the Philippines' first Miss Universe winner. She finished her elementary education at the Katherine Delmar Burke School in San Francisco, California, and subsequently went to Phillips Exeter Academy in Exeter, New Hampshire, where she received her high school diploma in 1992. After a year spent studying Japanese at the Philippine Institute of Japanese Language and Culture, she was accepted at Keio University in Tokyo, Japan, on a full academic scholarship, where she graduated with a degree in Art History and Aesthetics[4] . While at Keio, she was a member of the university's equestrian team, and competed in several international meets.
[edit]Professional activities

While in Japan, Tinio taught English as a Second Language courses, and also appeared on educational television programs as a teaching assistant for conversational English. Upon graduating from college, she returned to Manila, where she began working in Public relations for Joey 92.3FM, a local radio station. Her interest in beauty products, coupled with her fluency in Japanese and passion for Japanese culture, led her to a position at L'Oréal Philippines, where she was placed in charge of the Shu Uemura label[5]. Within two years she helped push it to the number one spot in its segment. Her accomplishments were rewarded with a promotion to the position of Business Unit Manager for both Shu Uemura and Kiehl's.
At L'Oréal, she has become known for organizing a variety of events to publicize the conglomerate' s various brands. One example is the "Bejeweled" party, where, in a tie-up with Motorola, emerald-, ruby-, sapphire-, and diamond-encrusted Motorola cellular phones were given out as prizes to promote the launch of a Shu Uemura line[6]. Another is the "Nami Moto" weekend, where select socialite guests are flown to the five-star Nami resort on the Philippine island of Boracay for a few days of pampering to promote Shu Uemura and other L'Oréal products, along with other corporate partners like Motorola, Nami, and local mobile provider Smart Communications[ 7]. She has spoken at various industry meetings and conferences, such as the 19th Annual Philippine Advertising Congress in Cebu City, on topics like PR Marketing and Event management. Since February 2007, she has been based in Singapore[8] , where she is a regional executive for The L'Oréal Group, holding the title of Marketing Operations Manager.
[edit]Personal Activities

As an active member of the social scene in the Philippines as well as other countries in the region, she often appears in media coverage of high society parties and other such events[9][10] . Her other personal interests include vintage couture and fashion accessories, reading books on art, social commentary, and interpersonal relationships, riding horses, Japanese anime, and collecting samples of different cosmetics and other beauty products.
[edit]External links

Tina Tinio & Mari Litonjua's Birthday at Embassy. Daniel Tan Photography (March 2007).
Seen with an ARANAZ bag. Aranaz News (March 2007).
The 19th Annual Philippine Advertising Congress.
All Eyes on...Eyes.
L'Oréal Singapore.
L'Oréal Philippines.
[edit]References

1"10 Women to Watch in 2006", The Manila Times.
2Ochosa, Orlino A (1989). The Tinio Brigade: Anti-American resistance in the Ilocos provinces 1899-1901. Quezon City: Cellar Book Shop. ISBN-13: 978-9711003401.
3Diaz, Ramona S (2003). Imelda - Power, Myth, Illusion. Unitel Pictures.
4/5"Tina's Turning Japanese", The Manila Standard.
6"Bejeweled and Bewildered", CandyMag.
7"From Coffee to Cocktails: Serenity Now", The Philippine Star.
8"27 people to watch out for in 2007", The Philippine Daily Inquirer.
9"The Princess Bride", The Philippine Star.
10"Tapestry" , The Manila Bulletin.
"Lip Luxe", Her Word.
"Legendary US Grooming Brand Coming to Town", The Asian Journal.
Categories: 1974 births Living people People from Manila Phillips Exeter Academy alumni Socialites
Posted by Mamon at 6:06 PM 97 comments
Labels: tina tinio
Gucci Gang Guest List "Behind the Velvet Rope"
I have been sent this 'Gucci" list about fifty times. Maybe more. People really want it posted. For some reason.
So I will oblige.
My mail box is packed. UHG!
Oh, well. The price you pay for your convictions, I suppose.
Besides, I'm up for it.
Have not heard from DJ about the money he owes me.
Or an apology for the things he did to me.
Still.
Not a word.
I am only printing this list so you can decide who is actually supposed to be on this list.
Who do you think is missing?
Send pictures to me.
I will not reveal the source.
Who do you think should be removed?

Let me know and together we can create a new list.
I have recieved this list from MANY different addresses.
At least thirty.
So this list is demanding to be put on my blog.
So here it is.

Then, I will write to them all personally to request that they ask their mate DJ to pay me back.

Tim Yap
Celine Lopez
Jackie Cohen Antonio
Wendy Puyat
Dj Montano
Chut Cuerva
Marcel ( forced to be in it)
Marco Antonio
Tina Tinio
Hindi Weber Tantoco
Jenni Epperson
Xeng Zulueta
Ana Angara
Manny del rosario
Ricky delgado
Ipe Cruz

Anonymous said...

GUCCI GANG PRIVATE LIST :

**** This Blog is not losing its focus or credibility* ***
Posted by Mamon at 6:05 PM 64 comments
GUCCI GUCCI GUCCI

Posted by Mamon at 5:10 PM 40 comments
Labels: gucci gang
Celine WHO?

Anonymous said...
hey guys, take it easy..i really sympathize w/you brian about how you suffered in the hands of that fake shyster and SOME members in his circle.. but pls don't lump up all the lopezes in one heap - celine only sort of belongs to the fernando lopez line (his dad albertito's one of fernando lopez's kids) which isnt the same as the eugenio lopez (fernando's elder brother)line. in the first place the fernando lopezes aren't as wealthy as the eugenio lopezes. they (fernando) do not own meralco, abs cbn, first gas, etc (the eugenio lopez line does). celine is an aberration. she brags and flaunts about being a lopez when she isn't from the REALLY wealthy lopez side (her dad's a washed out former politician). now the really wealthy (meralco, abs cbn, rockwell) lopezes are very very low profile, sedate, and hardworking and the current patriarch, oscar, has been profiled by forbes has one of asia's biggest philantrophists. in fact, he lives simply and quietly and if you see him, you'd be hard put to fit him in the image people have imagined a lopez to have. besides, there are spanish lopezes who are really out of the social climbing radar. celine is the reina emperatriz nang mga social climber. but then as i said, she is a major aberration in that clan. she's (kinda) rich, but compared to her dad's industrialist lopez cousins who are respectable, quiet and hardworking - she's a poor relative

March 10, 2008 1:53 PM
Posted by Mamon at 5:00 PM 48 comments
Labels: celine lopez
Davao is Listening

From a reader of this blog.

--- Uno Ayala wrote:

> Dear Brian,
>
> You and I don't know each other, but apparently like
> many of your readers, I just had to email you to
> tell you that I think what you're doing is
> absolutely admirable.
>
> Many people here in the Philippines, in Manila
> particularly, are too jaded by all the crime to
> speak up when they are wronged. At the same time,
> many Filipinos are too calloused to feel any guilt
> whatsoever when they start doing wrong by their
> peers as well. It's a sad fact, and being half
> Filipino that's now back to living here in the
> Philippines, I can't help but feel ashamed that it's
> what some people have been reduced to.
>
> It's very common to see Filipinos cheating here and
> there, but for Celine and DJ and the rest of their
> cohorts, people who put themselves up on pedestals
> and inflate their heads with false concepts of
> privilege and glamor (not to mention all that hot
> air and coke), people who in fact look down on
> other, less-fortunate Filipinos, for them to do
> something as despicable and sickeningly low as this
> is just unacceptable.
>
> Amidst all this, I'm still very pleased to see that
> someone is not the least bit afraid to stand up to
> this injustice. Kudos to your mother for raising a
> fighter. I'm sure you make her very proud. You see,
> my mother raised a fighter as well, so I can't help
> but feel appreciative of your choice to stand up to
> them.
>
> I admire your choice of action. And I support your
> cause.
>
> But it's not just me, you have Davao's support as
> well. I come from Davao City, and this city is like
> a world away from Manila. We're much more honest,
> and less tolerant of acts of inconsideration and
> dishonesty. Not to mention much more reactive to
> such. Your story is spreading, and some friends and
> even some from my family here are helping with that.
> We're sending links to your blog here and there, and
> we're telling your story to all who might hear it.
> And what a great story it is.
>
> You see, here in Davao we've had enough of this
> hypocrisy the so-called "elite" in Manila so
> fraudulently flaunt. It gives the rest of us
> Filipinos, full, half, or quarter alike a bad name,
> to be honest.
>
> Just know that you have our support, Brian. We hope
> that you gain some retribution from all this, as
> well as the wisdom and grace that is due to you. God
> bless you Brian. May He keep you strong as well as
> safe from the evil that has wronged you.
>
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Uno Ayala
>
>
> P.S. Please don't confuse me for a Zobel, the Ayalas
> of Davao are a completely separate family from our
> Manila counterparts.
smile.gif

Posted by Mamon at 1:53 PM 66 comments
Common Sense Prevails... or does it?

Thank you for this e-mail reader. I thought it was excellent. Welcome to my blog.

Anonymous said...

Ugh. How stupid can these f#&ked up elites be? Plain and simple my dear f#&kers:

DJ: PAY THE GODDAMN DEBT!
CELINE: BE A GOOD PERSON AND STOP f#&king UP COKE ON YOUR BIG f#&king NOSE
ALL OTHER COKE JUNKIES: GET A GOOD LIFE. SPEND MONEY WISELY. LIVE HEALTHY.

People are getting frustrated because of your idiotic acts. Sad to say these so-called privileged circle don\'t even know how to act reponsibly and maturely. This isn\'t Hollywood people! You can\'t go f#&king up coke and be proud of it. It\'s way too much pathetic and not at all glamorous. Do something worthwhile for a change. You aren\'t naive kids anymore! You guys are no different from the criminals on the streets. That thought doesn\'t need a College diploma to be realized, you know.

Just a Atenean graduate here and I\'m proud to say that I\'m not part of your crazy s@%t world over there. At least I made use of my brain wisely.

Sucks to be you guys, really. Remember, your reputation can go only so far but it\'s always the character of a person that matters most. If you\'re that concerned with your seemingly \"perfect\" but ultimately unstable public image then just PAY UP. Easy, get money from your bank then send it off to Australia. My God. This is a no brainer my dear DJ and Celine. You don\'t have to use your family\'s name, money, network or what have you just to get a hold of Brian. Why not save time and send him the check he\'s been asking for. That goddamn S I M P L E. Idiot people. And you say you\'re the cream of the crop. More like the cream of the crap.

Brian, I hope the best for you. Keep your chin up!

March 9, 2008 5:36 PM
Posted by Mamon at 11:40 AM 27 comments
Facebook Profile
Thank you reader for this thoughful consideration.

Anonymous said...
WHY DONT YOU DO A FACEBOOK PAGE AND GET SUPPORT FROM ALL DIFFERENT PEOPLE IN MANILA?

JUST A THOUGHT.

I AM GOING TO START ONE RIGHT NOW
smile.gif

I may not be able to keep it up to date but I will forward the link to you

THANK YOU
Posted by Mamon at 11:26 AM 12 comments
You know what I want Jackie
I don't want phone calls to Australia from Manila people.

I don't want to talk to any of you.

You all had your chance to treat me with respect.

But you blew it.

I don't want to explain away my behaviour with this blog.

I don't have to. Free world

The Lopez family had tried and tried, but in Australia... . we have free speach.

f#&k you Mr. Lopez. You are a crap father.

Everyone, I want your friend to do the correct thing.

I want peace again in my life.

I want happiness in my heart.

I want my money back.

And until that happens,

This blog with continue.

70,000 dollars.

Western Union or Bank deposit.

Its up to you guys. DJ?

DJ's friends can all chip in and pay me back.

Because this is only going to get uglier.

Especially for you Montano. Little f**ker.

Have a nice day.
Posted by Mamon at 10:43 AM 13 comments
Labels: jackie antonio
Celine.... go away you spoilt little girl. Go away.

Now I have been in this apartment several times.
Hilarious. It stunk. Literally stunk. Like Cocaine.
I've been to this dump.
This girl has no taste.
Picasso on the wall.
Copy!
Andy Warhol Soup dress, tacky and cheap.
Like you Celine

March 9, 2008 11:23 AM

Anonymous said...
Writer, fashionista, entrepreneur and (reformed?) party fixture Celine Lopez moves into her new place-where no one's allowed to party, smoke or spill wine on the carpet.

Some 27 stories above the bustling city of Makati, in a newly built high-rise address that's as modishly quaint as it is unconventional, lifestyle journalist and fashion entrepreneur Celine Lopez has finally found a cozy space she's been proudly and happily calling home since August. It has an awesome view spanning the coast of Manila Bay and the hills of Montalban, and is just a stroll away from Makati 's mall.

"I've always meant to move out of my family's house. Then, one day, I just decided and said to myself, 'Let's do it!' I looked at so many places and this was actually the last I checked out. When I saw it, it was perfect," she recalls one Tuesday afternoon, between sups of a suspiciously sweet iced drink, served by her daytime maid Paz. "Boy, uou can really taste the Splenda," she cracks.

This isn't the first time that Celine is living on her own-she's done that abroad-but she still enjoyed every single moment of moving in, especially with good friends like architect Chut Cuerva and interior designer Miguel Rosales around to help her out and be her "voice of reason." By next year, she says happily, some friends will be moving into the building, too. "It's going to be like Melrose Place ," Miguel jokes.

Celine originally wanted a crazy color scheme for the two-bedroom space, but decided on neutral tones instead. Easier to decorate and re-decorate, she says. "I already kinda knew how I wanted the place to look, I had a good sense, an abstract sense of how it was going to be."

The result is something that clearly reflects Celine's fashion awareness, strong sense of style, and lust for life. Frame photos of her with friends are displayed prominently in several corners-a constant reminder of her "scandelilah" life, a word she invented and popularized in her newspaper column. It could mean anything, really.

The interior design is sophisticated and at the same time playful. An antique chandelier, which she got from her mother, illuminates the cream-colored living area. A small frosted glass lamp with the silhouette of a bent shade, bought in Bangkok during a recent trip, lights up the bar, where two crystal decanters stand.

On the walls, she mixes the old with the new. An artwork by young artis Geraldine Javier (a gift from her boyfriend) is placed alongside a Picasso lithograph (again from her mom) and interesting avant-garde pieces by Olan Ventura. The latter she considers her most precious pieces because they were the first paintings she bought with her own money. Both have won at the Ateneo Arts Awards, where Celine sits as a juror.

Other people, when they move into their own space, may want major things like a Jacuzzi, library or home theater. Not Celine. She simply wanted a nice television set, DVD player and functional kitchen. Not many know it, but she loves to cook, and actually prefers eating homemade meals, although when she's coming home from a late night at the Philippine Star office, where she edits the weekly YStyle section, a 24-hour fastfood joint across her building comes to the rescue.

She painted the walls of her bedroom chocolate brown because she wanted it "to fell like a cocoon." It's there, on her big white bed, that she likes to lie down, catch up on her reading, and veg and tune out on her nothing-to-do days. Hanging on the walls are a huge black-and-white photo of her by Victor Consunji, a "penikula" poster and another photo, this time taken by the artist Kiko Escora, of Celine with her dog.

The other bedroom she's converted into an all-white office, currently her favorite spot. She chose the color to emphasize the furniture and furnishings inside-that include a Karim Rashid chair and array of little antique toys, wooden toys, rubber duckies, and stuff she bought in flea markets (a favorite pastime). It has a perfect view of Makati and gets flooded with natural light, making it conducive to writing. It's also a perfect place just to zone out.

"I write here," she explains. "My office in Legaspi Village is now for Loungerie Lux and the T-shirts," referring to her recent businesses ventures. "I've made it a habit not to take work home. I lived in a house where people were constantly working and the stress levels were always high. Writing is a different thing, though. I don't consider that work. It's a release."

Known for loving the night life, Celine says she is now scaling down. She used to be an afternoon person, but now wakes up at nine in the morning. The first thing she does is eat her cereal-and then watch CNN. "I'm quite a homebody. I've definitely been staying home a lot more. I'm really enjoying it."

And, believe it or not, her house rules now include no partying and no smoking. And don't spill wine on anything, or she'll k*ll you. "I love my place too much to trash it. This is definitely not a party place as opposed to my other place, which was purely for parties."

Asked which cosmopolitan city she likes living in the most, she answers, " Manila forever! I've been around a couple of other cities and they're lovely to visit and everything but, I don't know, I just love living here for some reason. Sunday brunches every weekend, cheap home massages every night. I just love it here!"

Her tip for those who'd like to live on their own> "Say no to drugs and fluorescent lights!"

Is this all a big joke to you Lopez?
Posted by Mamon at 10:24 AM 17 comments
Jaff Fong..... the other man.
Click Image to enlarge

Thank you to the reader who was kind enough to send the name of DJ's boyfriend in Singapore.

When I found out that DJ had another boyfriend, I had already left him.
It came as a tremendous blow however, when a friend of his told me that he had two timed me the ENTIRE length of our relationship. Really f#&ked me up.
I just could not believe it. I did everything for this guy. Everything he wanted. Stupid Australian he must have been thinking.
Dumb white guy. Easy target.
He was right on all three counts.
Love made me stupid. I admit it.

DJ was always going on about trust, and loyalty and faithfullness.
I promised him I was true. And I was.
He did the same.
But he was not.
You really broke my heart DJ.

I thought I was getting over the money he stole from me. Friends on Boracay were really giving me good advice. I probably could have too, if it were not for this new revelation.
I wanted to desperately move on with my life. I had already been through too much. Boracay was hugging me daily. Making me feel better. But then the threats started rolling in.
Threats, lawyers, security gaurds and more threats. I was scared for my life. Seriously!
I though I was over it.
But DJ sucked me in again, created a new kind of rage within me. Love rage.
And for this DJ, you will give me my money back.

It was not cheap to pick up my life in Australia and move to Boracay.
But I was blinded by love. Truly. I though DJ was so great.
f#&k. Was I wrong.
Regardless of what I write on this blog, I really loved DJ then. I bloody well moved to the Philippines for our love. I was crazy about him.
I had never had an Asian boyfriend before.
I thought he was exotic and smooth.
Pudgy like a little buddha.
He was sweet.
But he was working me the entire time.
From day one. Hour one. Second one.
Crook.

And yes, I did find the enviroment he was in intoxicating. At first.
I live on a farm in Australia. I am just a normal guy who believed that DJ loved me for me.

I ended my twenty year relationship to be with him (wanted to anyways, so one good thing came of it).
I left my farm for him. My dogs, for him. My mother, for him. My sense of security. For him.
I gave DJ my heart and soul.

Looking back, I would do the same thing again. My heart was swollen with affection for DJ.
When he arrived from Manila, I would run to the trike.
I really though he loved me.
But he did not.

His heart was in Singapore.
With a guy.

Named Jaff Fong.

Stylist from Singapore.
Check out his stuff.
http://fotologue. jp/jaff

Good night... again
Posted by Mamon at 10:23 AM 172 comments
Labels: dj montano, jaff fong
Thank You

Dear readers,

I have been recieving many e mails from people concerned for my health and well being.
Let me just assure everyone. I am healthy as a horse and feeling fighting fit. My dogs give me comfort and my friends have rallied around in case I need them.
Today I went to the beach to breath in some fresh air. It was gorgeous. I needed it. Its been hairy scary here.

My sadness is lifting though, everyday. Everyday I pound out my stories on my mac. And it makes me feel better. Weird, but I'm going with it. Me first this time.

Being in the Philippines for so long has taken its toll on me. Really. Emotionally, mentally, spiritually and physically.
I miss Boracay and my beautiful friends who live there.Thank you Boracay for changing my life forever.
But I know I will never be able to return to your wonderful country. Or the island that is so dear to me.

Celine's family will see to that.

Celine, your father is a filthy liar. Lies lies lies.

And your nasty drunk of a brother. He is a s@%t like you dear.
I know he gets blown by both boys and girls.
Poor thing. Likes a finger up his #%# too.
Thats what i know!
Your family is shocking.
Do you know what they are trying to do to me Celine?
Tomorrow Celine, tomorrow.

The response to my blog has been overwhelming. Messages from all over the world. Wow. Really amazing.
The e mails I get make me teary. They remind me that this entire thing is about justice.
Justice for my heart. And for every other heart that has been trampled on by pure deception and trickery.
Justice for my bank account.
70,000 dollars worth of justice. DJ.
Pay up.

Thank you everyone.

********Now I have been with the police today. More about that tomorrow.*** ********* *

Celine's family is going overboard with trying to get my blog down.
They want me arrested for this and for that.
I have had to get a lawyer.
But thats ok, because I am a fighter.
My mother raised a fighter.
Not a cheater.
Or a thief.
Or a liar.
A fighter.

I understand how my posts could be percieved as aggressive or a bit unstable.
And they are. I make no apologies for that. I write when my chest is about to explode with grief.
Thats when the truth comes forth.
My memory is a sharp one.
Like an elephant.

Speaking of elephant.

Tina Tinio tomorrow.

Prepare dear.

DJ, you can make this all stop.

Make the lambs stop screaming DJ.

Your friends are going down with you.
They have nourished your life of crime for many years by looking the other way when you f#&k people over and steal their money.
Celine, you have known for six months that DJ has my money.

HAVE YOU EVER ASKED HIM TO GIVE IT BACK. EVER. You have NEVER cared about my well being and recovery. You follow the coke you dumb #%# %%%%%. You want to be a victim in this? You were quite happy for him to sail into the sunset with my cash. How could you you Celine? Heartless, shallow, "Its between you and DJ Brian" %+!%$.

You better have a chat with him Celine.

Tell him to pay up. I don't care who pays me. But I will be paid.

Or this will never end. I have another blog ready to go if this one gets shut down.

DJ, this is my final warning to you.
Give me back my money or I am going to go nuts on this blog.

Drugs, Murder, Incest, Drink Spiking?

I know all you little s@%t.

********Readers* ********

I had to go out for dinner tonight with some friends.
Could not finish my TT entry.
Tomorrow.
Going to rip the lid off her.
But for now I must rest.
Its heady stuff.

You better call DJ Tinio. Get him to pay me.
Somehow. I don't care.
I want my money.

Good night readers... until tomorrow.
Posted by Mamon at 10:22 AM 185 comments
Screw everyone else! Lets PARTY! Right Yap?

*****Attention Readers***** *****

This story is not new. It was printed nearly a year ago.

However I feel it needs to be printed again. Its good.

Yes, lets ship all the poor people over seas, to work their f#&king +$$%! to the bone, so you piglets can just party their blues away at the martini trough.
Get the poor and marginalized out of the city so we can build new ugly towers to house new ugly greed.
I don't think so. The concept is reptilian to the max.
Are you all happy to see families torn apart because they can't afford to pay the power bill? Load? Food for the kids?
Enjoy your champers Gucci Gang.
Embrace the cocaine.
Dance the night away.
f#&k charity. Right?
Get a new watch. Or car. Or maybe you should all get a life.
Yes, I think you all should.

DJ feels for some reason, that his self worth was unimportant, while growing up. Both his self esteem and sense of well being were sacfrificed long ago. Shed. Money and status for this guy. At the cost of anyone who stood in his way. Flash bulbs and air kisses. Click, click. Flash, flash! Blinded by the flashes.
His decency? What decency? Born without it. They are all responsible in some way for the vast space between the rich and poor in your beautiful country.
They pretend to be rich. All pretend.They are the ones that need to f#&k off overseas and never come back. Learn what life is really about. Do some real work for a change. Your your poor over seas work force. The actual Philippine's army that keeps you all afloat. In your glittering sail boats made from spun sugar.

DJ went the other way. The wrong way. Most of the Gucci Gang has.
The way of greed, snobbery, elitism and no regrets. Just pure lust for the next rung on the golden ladder upwards.

'People Power' is not just a label applied to an unhappy collection of whiners or poor lost souls.
It means gathering together like- minded people who crave change. Passionately. Who are fed up with the HUGE divide between the RICH Manila families and the security gaurds at The Pen.

Power to every person who craves change.

70,000 dollars DJ.

I will give 20,000 of it to CHARITY.

Look the word up mate.

Charity of your choice. My pledge.

I AM PREPARED TO HELP YOU REDEEM YOURSELF

20,000 to CHARITY

Think about it lost soul.

Good times are back for rich folk in Manila

Inquirer
First Posted 05:44am (Mla time) 03/13/2007

MANILA, Philippines -- On Saturday nights, Metro Manila's urban elite throng to the invitation-only VIP room at Embassy nightclub, where foie gras and a flute of champagne are the de rigueur accompaniments to checking out the dance floor.

Imelda, the shopaholic wife of the late dictator Ferdinand Marcos, made conspicuous consumption fashionable in the Philippines in the 1970s and 1980s when the phrase "Imeldific" was coined to describe acts of excess.

But her fall from grace after Marcos was ousted in 1986, a succession of coups and a sickly economy made worse by the Asian financial crisis reined in the spending.

Now, according to executives of luxury hotels, upscale boutiques and sports car dealerships, the good times are back.

"It's a return to yuppiedom," Tim Yap, one of Embassy's co-owners, told Reuters. "Right now, the young generation is a generation that works really hard and wants to reward itself."

Across the Philippines' sprawling metropolis, the small ranks of the wealthy are increasing as record remittances from nearly 9 million Filipinos -- driven abroad by poverty and a lack of opportunity -- fuel consumer demand and a property boom.

High optimism

A record $14 billion worth of inflows last year helped swell the wallets of real estate magnates, retail chiefs and entrepreneurs back home and pushed the stock market up around 42 percent.

"The economy is doing well," said Manuel Salak, county manager of ING Bank in the Philippines. "There is stability and more optimism and more investments are being made."

Despite recent global market turbulence, the Philippine index is up 2.7 percent so far this year and projected remittances of $14.7 billion are expected to shield the domestic economy from future stock exchange swoons.

Optimism among Philippine companies is at a record high and top executives and entrepreneurs are buying new motors and diamond encrusted necklaces at up to P5 million ($102,600) a pop.

"There is a lot of confidence in the future so people are not afraid to spend, they can see that it's going to get better," said one of Manila's top jewelry dealers, whose sales are up 15 percent on last year.

"We forecast even better times," said the jeweler, who declined to be identified.

Suitcase bankers

Driven by Chinese industrialization, Asia is minting "high-net-worth individuals" --people with more than $1 million in financial assets excluding their homes -- at the fastest pace in the world.

But the Philippines, where political turmoil and a heavy debt burden have kept the economy limping behind fast-paced neighbors, was mostly under the radar for private bankers.

There is a clutch of super wealthy people such as Lucio Tan, the Philippines' richest man according to Forbes magazine with a net worth estimated at $1.7 billion, but they are a miniscule part of an 87 million population, nearly half of whom live on less than $2 a day. Two other families -- the Ayalas and the Sys -- made it to the Forbes' billionaires' list and ranked higher than Tan.

There is no official data on the number of middle-income and high-income people living in the Philippines but in Indonesia, Southeast Asia's largest economy, high-net-worth individuals accounted for just 0.01 percent of the adult population in 2005, according to a joint study by Merrill Lynch and Capgemini.

With wealth increasing and new investment opportunities opening up in the Philippines, the so-called "suitcase bankers" are now flying in, booking out rooms in the capital's swankiest hotels as they comb Metro Manila for business.

Growing middle class

"My competitors are back," said Salak. "You see the business class section of Cathay Pacific and Singapore Airlines full now."

The middle class is also expanding as booming outsourcing centers hire thousands of 20-somethings. Entry level wages have risen as much as 69 percent since 2003 and the extra cash is frequently spent on eating out, clothes and nightclubbing.

"They are not going to go out and buy Louis Vuitton all of a sudden but they are looking at good brands," said Vladimir Bunoan, editor of Personal Fortune, a new magazine aimed at young managers in the outsourcing sector.

"There is quite a number of people out there with enough money, I think, to spend on Starbucks every day."

Guiltless generation

After the Marcoses, the wealthy adopted a low profile.

Kidnap fears and a degree of guilt about having so much money in a poor country kept many of the traditionally rich families circumspect.

But up and coming business people, many of whom are too young to remember the Marcos era, want to party and pamper, like peers in Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai.

"The younger generation, without connoting anything negative, is more passionate, is more brash," said Wellington Soong, president of Jaguar Philippines, which sold 60 Jaguars and Land Rovers in 2006 and aims to sell 100 this year.

"Wealth is acquired at a faster rate. The impatience can be seen in their behavior."

Over at Embassy, where Imelda's grandson promotes Monday nights and the lady herself recently appeared for a twirl across the tiles, Yap said consciences were not bothered by the yawning gap between rich and poor in the city.

"There is this mind-set, which I think is so passe, that says: 'The country is in shambles and the country is having a hard time and you are out there partying.' But this generation is guiltless when it comes to that." Reuters

******* note******** *

$%*!

Tim, you make me sick.
Posted by Mamon at 9:47 AM 11 comments
Labels: tim yap
Wendy Puyat Liar, Liar....... Panties on Fire
DJ called me once from Manila. Most likely for funds. There was usually a sting at the tail end of most calls. He wanted to inform me that his friend Wendy was coming to Bora to escape from the hoopla in Hong Kong. "You remember her right Brian?". She was bringing with her her guru yoga guy who was "gay".

Now come on Wendy. You are disguising your boyfriend as a 'gay yoga instructor' who just follows you all over Asia helping you into your positions. Have you no dignity. Has HE no dignity. Your all f#&king nuts I tell you. NUTS!

The night Wendy arrived on Boracay, she was with this hot guy. Her "gay" yoga instructer. Gorgeous guy. Tall, European. From Denm, or was it Swed, or was it Norway. Finland. Of f#&k, it doesn't matter. Because he was happening. f#&king sexy as. Looked fine in his swimmers. Super high maitenance though. Vegan. Drove us crazy all night. But he was a looker, so he was forgiven. And the food at Cyma was delicious. Cyyyymmmaaaaaaaa! !!!!!

I don't blame her for scooping him up. I would have of hit it too given the half a chance! This hunk had zero body fat.
Ohhmmmmm.... ...

DJ told me he was gay. A million times. Natuarally I believed him and flew into full flirt mode.

He did not even trust me enough to tell me the truth.
He demanded my trust, but never gave it to me.

As it turns out, he was actually Wendy's boy toy. Some exotic island !!$%. Jealous! She was hiding out on Boracay apparently because they threw her slutty #%# out of Hong Kong.

Too much press attention. Click, click. Flash, flash. Click, click
Thats what happens dear, when you have affairs. Your world around you falls apart.
And you fall into the arms of another man. But ten out of ten for hottness love. Yum!

Click the pictures to see more.

Wendy told me he was gay too. I acted like a fool talking to him about gay things all night. Gay, gay, gay. Blah blah blah. I do go on. Why did you guys lie to me? You treated me like garbage Wendy. Just a bunch of lies spewing forth from your fully made up lips. No gloss for this chick.
And you and DJ will rot like fish chum in the sun for your treatment of me and others around you. f#&k up your own life dear. Your disregard for the truth and decency will not serve you well at those pearly gates guys.

Only charity will help you out of the self centered abyss you find yourself in.

The lot of you.
Put away your coke.
Put away your flashy 'free' dresses. And ancient Dior suits. Have a shower. Whack on some uhg boots. And stay home for a while. Like about five years. See you in 2013. We will all enjoy the rest.

Thank you to the reader who spent the time and effort translating this story.

This message is not flagged. [ Flag Message - Mark as Unread ]
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 16:01:05 +0800
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by gmail.com. Learn more
To: gorrellbrian@ yahoo.com. au
Subject: Wendy fotos with translation1

HEY Brian--Wendy fodder (w photos!!) in case you have not seen--with
translation.
OK to post but DONT put my email addy bec I dont want to field emails
from strangers!
Good Luck and thank you for opening this can of rotten baggoong....

>> Upper left gold page - These last 2 years has seen at balls a hot
new
>> celebrity figure (Eurasian?) Mrs. Wendy Puyat Hotung, half American.
>> half Filipino, long hair, about 5 ft., 33C bust, great smile, sweet
>> look, always has a good appearance. But in the last few days a
>> discovery has been made of a public transformation of a society ball
>> married celebrity is in fact famous because of who she married.
>>
>> Big chinese characters in the middle of the page - EXPLOSIVE -
>> married woman "homewrecker stranger"? Daughter-in- law of Hotungs,
>> married woman who plays the part of wealth and status in-law?
>>
>> Photo below of Wendy and Anthony - Wendy & Anthony were married in
>> 2002. After marriage they were out a lot together. Here at this
>> February's event (Cancer Ball?). Wendy is wife of Anthony Hotung
of
>> the Hotung clan, #5 son. Wendy is from the Philippines, educated in
>> design school in Paris. They met through a design job and married.
>> Here at a 2005 ball that made her a celebrity.
>>
>> Top photo of the yoga teacher (translator' s personal comments) -
This is
>> the yoga teacher at Mandarin Hotel gym where they have a policy that
>> teachers should not go out with students or guests. Wendy is a
>> but not even paying. She won it in a raffle. At least if she paid
>> HK$ 25,000 fee, Mandarin would make money. So not only does the
>> hotel have a scandal, but also a loss.
>>
>> Wendy with yogi on escalator - Wendy and the foreigner look/face
each
>> other, Wendy hand on shoulder, both grinning/smiling sweetly at each
>> other, lock eyes.
>>
>> White area bottom right - "Night She Returned" - On the evening of
>> June 28 at 8pm, Wendy attended the Caran d'Ache cocktails for the
pen
>> manufacturer. After the event, she slipped sway and went to Sheung
>> Wan, to a 362 sq ft flat. That night, she did noytleave the flat
>> until the next day, 29 June at 2 pm. Wendy came down from the car
>> and took the lift to the 5th floor. She spoke English on the phone
>> while pacing back & forth outside the flat they don't share
together.
>> 10 minutes later dressed in shorts, shoes/slippers, a blonde man
>> about a head taller than Wendy, emerged.
>>
>>
>>
>>
Posted by Mamon at 9:39 AM 152 comments
Labels: wendy puyat
YAPPITY YAP YAP..... 'YAP'!

I hate 'The Yap'. Not only because he is DJ and Celine's best friend.
But because he is disgusting and cruel to others who he thinks are beneath him and the Gucci Gang which of course he is a part of. Treasurer I believe. Or embezzler. I'm not sure.
Dumb s@%t. This guy must be stopped. His drug addiction is no longer a secret. It explains many of the costume decisions he makes though. UHG!

And his hotel on Boracay is a dud. Pricey and tired looking. Not unlike Tim himself.

He is yet another one of Manila's 'young set' society figures.

I really, really hate him. Talentless show pony with a natty mane. Full stop.
Just a piece of bum fluff attached to some #%# hair.
The clone of Celine, with a !!$%.

Albiet a VERY small one.

Now dear Tim, you must be very careful about who you have sex with on the beach at Boracay. The security gaurd that caught you is a friend of mine. And the guy that you were giving head to is also my friend. He is the one who told me you have a small !!$%. Hmm... sorry about that. Can't win them all. Its an Asian thing. But there are exceptions to every rule!

I mean, who the f#&k is this guy, Tim Yap. A watch seller? A vodka seller? A soul seller? He is one of Manila's 'society's' worst examples of perpetuating the myth and stereotype of the classes.
Tim dear, charity, charity, charity. Not drugs, drugs, drugs. Why do you think that some people need five mobiles and three watches and six ipods and blah blah blah? No one in your Manila set deserves a 'swag bag'
They should all be sent to the provinces with the bags to do an honest days work. Pathetic greedy grubby 'young' society. Selvish collective of everything that is wrong with your country. People are rewarded for being rich and punished for being poor. It truly makes me sick.
You Timothy, make me sick.
Grass roots greed.

DJ, Celine. I am going to tell everything about you both.
The surgery, the **********, the ***********. ALL OF IT!
Tim, you might want to convince your mate DJ that paying me my money is the only way for this to stop.
Don't forget what I know you guy's. I was there. I saw it, heard it, and smelt it. I tasted it.

Pay up Montano. You owe me 70,000 dollars. Thats 3, 600,000 pesos. But I want it in American dollars like you demanded from me. I need that money DJ. I don't have rich parents who will help me. I only have the money that I worked damn hard for all my life. Do you feel like a man? You make me ill. You f#&ked me up so badly emotionally. Consider this blog my internal therapy. Can't afford a real therapist because you have all my money. So this will have to do. Happy Delfin?

Small bills please.

Tim, you need to get a life. Do something good for a change that does not inviolve drugs, a guest list or door fee.
Or a peppermint condom!!!!! Relax and breath dear. And fix your teeth.

I met you a few times you little weasel. You probably don't remember because your f#&king nose was scraping the ceiling every time.

I just don't get it. Who are you mate? I've read stories about you. Seen your pics.
Ugly.
Funny looking really.
But I now I know you. And you are an arrogant rude little f**ker with zero manners and absolutely no breeding at all.
Total trailer park.
Processed cheese and all. Canned beer for you dear.

People pay you for what exactely? To sell drugs at their events. The MDMA caps you sold my friends were duds. I almost asked you for their money back, but you vanished. I've been to events where you have sucked the mic.
You suck Tim.
You sound like a korean green grocer trying to get rid of his cabbages at four pm. I would let you drive me around Manila mate. Thats it. And only then for short trips.

You see Yap, you should shut your cat #%# mouth. Because things you say do have an affect on people. You are like a spoilt rotten little $%$#*% girl. Grow up princess. Join the real world where all people are equal and respected. So shallow Yap, your toe nails are bone dry.

Last year I was at an event at Nami with the crook.. er sorry, DJ Montano. It was a Tina Tinio event. Some crap mobile phone thing, with crap food and crap wine and just really crap all around. What passes for hospitality there is amazing. More on Tina tomorrow though. I need time for her. She is a big story. And I mean BIG. HUGE!

I met the Gucci Gang that day. In fact, they were mostly all there.

Tim's only talent apart from standing upright, is his amazing ability to dazzle the dears in his head lights.

Dear, your in Manila, not New York.

You society people have to understand how tiny your little world is. Like a speck. And you are all specks in that speck. We are all specks people. Accept it and move on. Understand how you hurt people Tim. People you don't even know. People who as hard as they try and work and slave, they will NEVER be what you deem to be 'fit and proper society'. Barf on you, and your hideous clothes.
Out side of your countries borders mate, you would be hard pressed to find a job ironing (Celine), car washing (DJ) and you Tim, Well you would get the best most fabulous, most wonderful job of all. A hand job. By Marco.

You snotty little f#&k. Eventologist. I am going to be ill. No seriously, I am about to be sick.

The first time I met him, I almost threw him off the deck and into the water at Nami. I though, who is that nasty little korean guy?
But then he spoke.
What a vile little garden knome. With his wonky little eye's and strange little body.
Lacoste is out dear. Never really made a revival. Only in your swollen little head. And Greenbelt.

I'm sorry Tim, but your ugly.
Inside and out.
Just plain ugly.

My best friend was there on Boracay. A real special girl. Best friends for twenty years.
You should be so lucky to have a friend like her.
But you never will Tim. You are only used by others and you do the same to everyone you know.
Your friends write the stories about you. Promoting your what... mic skills.
Anyone who can give a blowy can master a mic love. Its not rocket science.

You slagged my best friend off to DJ mate, and he told me what you said. Other people heard you too. But the worst thing is my friend heard you as well. And she was so hurt. Lesbians don't wear gowns you idiot. Um, no, thats not right. Some in Manila do actually.

No, she did not have a gown on.
Jeans and tee for comfort. Thats my girl.
She did not have her hair done for the 'event'. She is just a normal beautiful wholesome filipina who was reluctant to come out to the stupid event anyways. I only went because I liked DJ. That little toad. And she only went because I did.
Its what GREAT friends do. They make sacrifices for eachother.
You need to be a sacrificed dear.
Society needs to purge you and all your crap products from Manila's radar. Give it to people who need it you dumb shallow f#&k. Go out onto the street and just hand the loot out.

PEOPLE ARE POOR IN MANILA.

People need help. Everywhere.

Not help into their cars because they are so drunk and whacked on cocaine.
They need real help.
Food, clothes, money to educate their children.
Money to keep their children dry at night.
Selfish monsters you all are with your fat swollen swag bags.
Give it all up.
Charity is the answer for you Yap. About ten years of charity.
Starting now!

You asked DJ that day at Nami, 'Who invited the dog?' Right you dumb little s@%t?
Relax with the bleaching cream Casper, its seeping through to your brain.
That dog was and is my BEST friend.
Her name is Sanny, and she is my filipina queen.

Your just another Manila coke head dear. Who gives blow jobs on the beaches of Boracay. Not a good one either.... so we heard.

DJ told me you were in love with him. He also told me he got you your new job at the Star. How is it going there dear? I personally think your work is ****e. I would have fired your half #%# long ago. Who does your graphic mate? Crap.
You are NOT fashion forward silly and really need to go away for a while. You are not helping things in Manila. Manila has to change and you have to go!.

Do some charity work dear. REAL charity work. Not charity attached to some s@%t watch or some s@%t carb- free booze.
Get a life you guys.
Wake up and try making the life of another person better for one day.

I understand that you can't chip in any pesos DJ because your family is poor.
But you can deliver food to hungry people or wash their #%# pans.

But Tim, how much do you do with your profile to help others.
Another fortunate faux-lebrity wasting his time chasing the dollar instead of his morals.
Wake up Yap. Your days are numbered.
Just like that %+!%$ Celine.
And DJ. Well his #%# is well and truly cooked now.
As it deserves to be.
Eye for an eye.
Manila style!
Cowboy style!

Note- this is an e mail I recieved this afternoon.

dj is now hiding in singapore according to enderun. you may want to
advise the singaporean embassy at this singaporean embassy manila
emergency #. 63-917-5384960

Tina Tinio, your next!
If you are letting DJ hide out at your house in Singapore.
I will find out.

Tell him to give me my money back you rich %+!%$.
You helped foster his relationship behind my back.
You coke snorting fraud.

Prepare

***** Follow Up*******

Many people have been asking me from all over the world the same question.
"Will you shut down the blog if DJ gives you your money back"

The answer is simple. YES!

This entire blog comes out of frustration.
Being marginalized and ignored for months, tends to upset a person.
When you are treated like a toilets contents,
You get VERY angry indeed.

Justice.
Its all about justice.
A most foreign of concepts for many who I am targeting with these HONEST revelations.

It is the wider Filipino community that is most affected by the behaviour of these people. They see the flashy pics and the 'make you want to vomit' bio's written by the subjects friend???? $%*! What chance do 'normal' people have of aspiring to your 'lofty' levels of pleasure and hedonism. They don't. And thats what you all love. Get real jobs. Help people with nothing.

Young peoples self esteems are affected by these flash gaudy examples of nothingness. Their sense of purpose and validity are questioned from within when faced with somethng most of them will NEVER have or enjoy. Because they are poor.
Its usually the ones on the street that stare, when you exit your hummer or flash car.
Ooohh, ahhhhhh, look at the pretty zoo exhibits. Wow, they can walk. And talk. And snort. And cheat. And steal.
NOTHING to aspire to for the precious youth of your country.

Run from the glitter girls. Its a mirage.
And boys, be good and respect your girls.
Just because you were born in the Philippines. It does not mean you have to act like a traditional filipino man.
Love your women, or man. Both are ok to do.

Cheers!
Posted by Mamon at 7:17 AM 300 comments
Labels: tim yap
Older Posts
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)
"DJ" Montano Delfin Justiniano Ocampo Montano II Delfin "DJ" MontanoNew to this site? Start here.
#1 Delfin DJ Montano: The Revelation #2 DJ's Victims Come Out! #3 Update #4 Stop Calling Me Celine #5 Marcel Crespo is NOT Happy #6 Obsessed? Who? #7 Western Union DJ? #8 Friday's Forever and Ever Labels
brian gorrell (1) celine lopez (10) dj montano (11) gucci gang (2) jackie antonio (1) jaff fong (2) marcel crespo (1) marco antonio (1) tim yap (2) tina tinio (1) wendy puyat (1) Blog Archive

[/hide]
[hide][/hide]

Forget it. I'm reading the whole thing now.

laugh.gif

I never liked Celine and her group anyway.

Some awesome quotes
Don't call me in Australia dear. I am free here. I am through with reaching out to a wispish anomoly. You are irrelevant to me now. You had your chance.
You must take responsibility for your actions Celine. You tell DJ Montano, that he not only broke my bank, but he also broke my heart. Its that organ in your chest dear that beats. At most times in your case irratically.

laugh.gif

She's always been the variant Celine Lopez to me. The real Celine Lopez > her.

And another one

He was a VERY expensive boyfriend.
I asked him once to come to Andoks with me.
He told me he could not be seen there. Ever.
%$$!
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Some deep words
Your addictions drive your behaviour.
Finally someone got to Tina Tinio
laugh.gif

We are all jealous of all of you? I know this is a common mantra that all you fat cats use to justify your over consumption and vulgarity at the buffet table.

My god woman, look at yourself.
You breath like a baby in an incubator.

You hold court like King Henry the 8th. Drumstick and all.

I wondered how a girl with so much extra weight on, could have so much energy.
As to be able change your gown, dress, or any other shocking fashion disaster three times in one night. $%*!
laugh.gif

In a f#&king bikini Tina?
Have you no shame?
Have you never considered that some people might want to eat.
laugh.gif

I had to pay Dj's driver once in Manila because he would not move the car until he had money. DJ owed him three months salary. I gave him eighteen thousand pesos. Never got it back. But that's ok, because I really liked the driver.

Poor thing, working for a wannabee socialite with a crap car with no air con. But that night he had loads of coke. So I paid his bills but he still had coke money.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Dati nung nasa boracay ako lagi ako sa Andoks..... Dokito Frito for 40pesos with rice
wink.gif

This coming holy week, yung gucci gang baka hindi punta ng boracay.....(talk of town)
laugh.gif

If you happen to read the comments before the author deleted them, I was laughing hard when I read that this girl was taunting the Gucci Gang for a DanceShowdown at Embassy...guess what's the name of their group..."The Secosana Gang"
roll.gif
.....and the other name of DJ's boyfriend was apparently Jaff Fong...soundslike an instant mami
roll.gif

Ouuuuch......See Bold...

The comments section took attention away from my main and only objective.
To shame my ex boyfriend and business partner into giving me my savings back.

Someone else has to open that sort of blog. Maybe me. Maybe later this week. We'll see.

But a different kind of blog. A society blog. Peel the lid totally off.
But the problem is. You can't do that in your country. I have to do it here in Australia.

Too much REAL fear in Manila. Honest fear. True fear. Its tragic and sad. You will always be considered third world until this is fixed. Powerful families have ruined the Phillippine's. Just ruined everything.

Back
Top Bottom