An Exercise in Inherent Female Greed via Briffault's law and Feminism

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

thanks to OP, i coincidentally found this blog.....

No ma'am blog

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

"women are like monkeys, and don’t let go of one branch until they’ve gotten hold of another."

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]
30t6p3b.gif

"Run and tell that to the SPLC... that's all I gotta say for now." *drops mic*
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

Also nowadays Prenups cant even be too one sided or the judge can throw it out, so you gotta make sure you give them something in the agreement.....Even if a woman signs that they will get nothing, they can challenge it and most likely a judge will throw it out if he thinks its not right.....

I wouldn't sign one w/o my part written in there...

this video was so ridiculous...what judge had him give up 100%+ of his income...he should be fired...

he cant work in jail and if he doesn't have a license how does he get to work...the whole system if !#%$$# up...

9 hours w/his kids and no overnight visits... smh

some women are just evil
tired.gif

Coincidentally, I've been reading this for the past two days. It's interesting.

Check it out, it's about feminism:

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

Also nowadays Prenups cant even be too one sided or the judge can throw it out, so you gotta make sure you give them something in the agreement.....Even if a woman signs that they will get nothing, they can challenge it and most likely a judge will throw it out if he thinks its not right.....

I wouldn't sign one w/o my part written in there...

this video was so ridiculous...what judge had him give up 100%+ of his income...he should be fired...

he cant work in jail and if he doesn't have a license how does he get to work...the whole system if !#%$$# up...

9 hours w/his kids and no overnight visits... smh

some women are just evil
tired.gif
Guys usually end up with CS payments at 100% (or more) of their income when they get laid off and their next job doesn't pay as much.  The CS payments don't automatically decrease even though the man's income decreased. He can attempt to go back to court and get the CS payments lowered but he's really at the mercy of the judge and ex-wife.

Most of us already knew this, but there is something about seeing it presented as cold hard reality.

#KoldGame

Back
Top Bottom