An Open Thank You to NT

NT,

As some of you might remember, I posted a survey back in July/August for people to complete to help me out with my Master's dissertation involvingeco-friendly automobiles and consumer demand. I just got the results back today, and I earned a B on the dissertation itself (good for Merit/Second Honors) andMerit for my whole Master's program itself. I don't want to make this sound too bloggy, but I was pumped today when I found out and thought of how manyof you all filled out the survey: in essence, I couldn't have done this without those of you who helped out, and I felt I owed you a sign of my gratitude.I know some of you are pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate degrees and that at times you just want to walk away from the work, but persistence anddedication pay off. Trust me. Keep your heads up to all of you chasing your goals and I sincerely wish you the best of luck, when you want to quit, dig forinspiration in any way you can. Now that I've got my Master's in Management with a Merit I should be able to find a job...right?
laugh.gif

Thank you thank you thank you NT...you're far too kind.

Sincerely,

JDB

CLIFFNOTES: NT helped with my survey, I got around 350 results, got a B on my dissertation and Merit for my Master's program. Thanks everyone.

good job bro
pimp.gif

when you find a nice job somewhere and end up in upper management in a few years I'll be sending you my resume
laugh.gif

no really...

Thanks for the comments all. Also, feel free to check out my Young Professionals blog in my sig a friend and I have made. We'd love some feedback on thatas well...I'm out for the night...take care guys.

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Originally Posted by JUNIOR STRIKES

mrshadow wrote:

dude its late night you should already know

CLIFFNOTES!!
its not even 12 yet.. and its one paragraph
roll.gif
dumb people

I'm sayin tho! That was like 5 sentences...folk so used to Twitter they cant read over 140 characters anywhere
smh.gif

On topic tho:
I wasnt here for that, but you welcome anyway
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom