Ancient Aliens Possibly the Biggest Troll Ever

iamdavidrice

Banned
Was watching that show this morning about most technology from the last 50 years was developed from reverse engineering an Alien spaceship then a bunch of inventors came out and said how long they were working on their said inventions.
grin.gif
 .....This show is a grand troll

Same here, I was watching that show this morning about most technology from the last 50 years was developed from reverse engineering an Alien spaceship then a bunch of inventors came out and said how long they were working on their said inventions.
grin.gif

I love the show only because it entertains me.  I think i believe about 1-2% of anything that is said on the show.  But Georgio is so damb entertaining 
cue the "Aliens" meme with him on it

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

Same here, I was watching that show this morning about most technology from the last 50 years was developed from reverse engineering an Alien spaceship then a bunch of inventors came out and said how long they were working on their said inventions.
grin.gif

happy-i-see-what-you-did-there-l.png

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

grin.gif

laugh.gif

I agree, Same here, I was watching that show this morning about most technology from the last 50 years was developed from reverse engineering an Alien spaceship then a bunch of inventors came out and said how long they were working on their said inventions. .....This show is a grand troll

So NT has turned into Misc/ISS/4chan? I dont post much anymore, but I think I may have finally outgrown NT. Music/S&T/NTwitter still good in my book tho

I caught an episode last week, it was about how most of the technology from the last 50 years was developed from reverse engineering an Alien spaceship then a bunch of inventors came out and said how long they were working on their said inventions. .....This show is a grand troll

you guise are cheeky count choculas i swear.

nt has been on the misc-esque fads lately. but fads that were popping months ago. whats next? stay safe?

There's real history behind "ancient aliens", but the History Channel dont got it right... A lot of their shows are imaginitive like that now.

Back
Top Bottom