Ancient Aliens

man this is getting to me. its crazy. put it on the history channel. try seeing it from the beginning. i actually believe everything they saying. lots of goodpoints.
pimp.gif

cant really explain it just put it on the tv now. its a 2hr special. i dont know if this is a new or old documentary but just check it out.

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Im buying the 'Chariots of the gods' book on ebay this week
yeah! they spoked about that book. its creepy though everything they speak about.

Even though I don't really believe in that stuff it is interesting to watch nonetheless.

its a new documentary, some of the stuff in ancient texts are pretty weird, but i dont know if they are really aliens. drawings in caves and carvings that looklike aliens really caught my interest.

OMG someone else watched it!

I watched it earlier and I'm watching it again. It really freaked me out especially when they were talking about Tiahuanaco and that other place with theperfectly carved stones that fit together like puzzle pieces (I forgot the name of it).

History be rehashing these shows...

I've seen them talk about Aliens throughout history a million times. That and Nostradamus.

There's so much more they could touch on in regards to Aliens, But they show this and the same "UFO sightings" shows repeatedly.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

History be rehashing these shows...

I've seen them talk about Aliens throughout history a million times. That and Nostradamus.

There's so much more they could touch on in regards to Aliens, But they show this and the same "UFO sightings" shows repeatedly.
Don't forget about the "End of Days" and "Anti-Christ" type of shows. But I still appreciate the channel, at least theyare not talking about WWII all the time anymore.

about the mayans is interesting. basically there were a drawing of the mayans leader sitting down in some chair and like pressing a button. and it looks like arocket. its pretty funny because the mayans were known to be obsessed with astrology and time. and also the calander ends on december of 2012. isnt it weirdthat the mayans just dissapear and no one knows what happened to them? so 2012 might be interesting
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
, maybe we gonna see our ancient aliens come back? lol

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

about the mayans is interesting. basically there were a drawing of the mayans leader sitting down in some chair and like pressing a button. and it looks like a rocket. its pretty funny because the mayans were known to be obsessed with astrology and time. and also the calander ends on december of 2012. isnt it weird that the mayans just dissapear and no one knows what happened to them? so 2012 might be interesting
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif
didnt the spanish wipe them out?

I believe in aliens. The universe is a vast and endless and I think there is intelligent life out there somewhere.

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

about the mayans is interesting. basically there were a drawing of the mayans leader sitting down in some chair and like pressing a button. and it looks like a rocket. its pretty funny because the mayans were known to be obsessed with astrology and time. and also the calander ends on december of 2012. isnt it weird that the mayans just dissapear and no one knows what happened to them? so 2012 might be interesting
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif
didnt the spanish wipe them out?

That was the aztecs...

mad.gif

I missed it!!!! I'm pissed. I'm only catching the last 30 minutes of it. Another book to check out is "The Sirius Mystery" It's aboutthe Dogon tribe in Africas contact with aliens. Very interesting stuff.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

mad.gif

I missed it!!!! I'm pissed. I'm only catching the last 30 minutes of it. Another book to check out is "The Sirius Mystery" It's about the Dogan tribe in Africas contact with aliens. Very interesting stuff.

network_400x300.jpg

subheader_schedule.gif

Monday, March 09 12:00 AM

Saturday, March 14 08:00 PM

Sunday, March 15 12:00 AM

Wednesday, March 18 08:00 AM

Wednesday, March 18 02:00 PM

Another thing, sometimes, I think the ancient civilizations arent given enough credit for their work. Sometimes I think it should be further researched as towhere they get their knowledge and how they could have come up with it on their own. But I definately believe there is and was contact between ETs and humans.Right now, I think it only happens on some "take me to your leader" type stuff and they probably only communicate people of high authority, ex ourgovernment. Or maybe I'm just crazy or wrong...

edit: Thanks for that scheduel ^^ I just looked on my Comcast box for more times, but it was no help.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Another thing, sometimes, I think the ancient civilizations arent given enough credit for their work. Sometimes I think it should be further researched as to where they get their knowledge and how they could have come up with it on their own. But I definately believe there is and was contact between ETs and humans. Right now, I think it only happens on some "take me to your leader" type stuff and they probably only communicate people of high authority, ex our government. Or maybe I'm just crazy or wrong...

edit: Thanks for that scheduel ^^ I just looked on my Comcast box for more times, but it was no help.
funny you say that. roswell? area 51? etc.. the pyramid on the 1 dollar bill?
pimp.gif

Saw this earlier and it's pretty interesting stuff. A lot of it made sense. I think I'm going to check that Chariots of the Gods book out. There has tobe intelligent life out there somewhere in our very own galaxy or in another.
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom