..and for my 10,000th post in NT history - CONGRATS to tree4twenty!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah that's ****** up, son changed the rules in the middle of the game. Like Im gonna be checking a 15+ pg thread filled with #s as replies in hopes I come across this update.

Shouldn't really be about fair anyway, ppl get screwed on the Price is Right like that ALL THE TIME.

Wasn't that close anyway
mean.gif
laugh.gif
 Bro, how you goin get this upset at him for having a "giveaway" contest tho?

He doesnt owe you or anybody anything, just doing it out of good will lol

UPDATE!

No one actually got it yet. Thanks to those congratulating.

I indicated that I would choose the number closest to the actual number WITHOUT going over, but it seems really unfair to the people who came close within a few digits. So I'll let this run out until 4:00pm and announce the person with the actual winning number or the closest number, regardless if they go over the number or not. So a winner will be announced by 4pm.

Your chance has been extended by 2 hours! Just want this to be done already LOL.

This is what I updated the post with earlier today. I also mentioned the contest was extended to 4pm eastern time due to this reason.

I understand the frustration, I do apologize - but it was easier to just pick the closest number to 712 - I should have reiterated and update the main post and stated this.

Ah that's ****** up, son changed the rules in the middle of the game. Like Im gonna be checking a 15+ pg thread filled with #s as replies in hopes I come across this update.

Shouldn't really be about fair anyway, ppl get screwed on the Price is Right like that ALL THE TIME.

Wasn't that close anyway :smh:

:lol:  Bro, how you goin get this upset at him for having a "giveaway" contest tho?

He doesnt owe you or anybody anything, just doing it out of good will lol
I'm not "this upset", there's no need to assume.

Last edited:
my number was 172, pretty sure thats the closest number to the winning number.

Btw, i chose 172 because thats how much Kyrie weighed in high school :lol:

And the contest IS NOW CLOSED.

The actual number was not picked, but the closest one to it officially takes the prize....

...the random number was 712.

..congrats to tree4twenty! Who became the closest to picking the correct number, which he selected 714. You will get a PM shortly.
Hold up you said we couldn't go OVER...

Last time I checked 714 was More than 712

So he aint the closest NOR the winner.

My 10k post
nthat.gif
so I'd like to reward someone here with a gift. I started out here as a 14 year old young'n in search of sneaker info in 2001 - although the love for sneakers began way before then - NT was a staple in my life of sneakers. Didn't think it would take almost 13 years to reach 10,000 posts but better late than never.
smokin.gif

So this contest works like many other 'guess the number' contest's; you gotta just guess the lucky number from 0-1000.

The lucky NTer will than be rewarded a pair of Brand New Nike's in their choice of size. You'll be given 3 options to choose from: Basketball, running, or winter style Nikes.

The value and exact model will be pretty random. Value will be anywhere from $30 to $120. You will not get to pick the exact model. It's pretty much random, but hey - a free pair of shoes never hurt anybody.

Contest will run for about 24 hours, if the lucky number isn't selected - the one closest to it without going over the actual number will win.

I've informed Meth of the winning number, so he can verify if necessary. Good luck!
How the hell did he win?

And the contest IS NOW CLOSED.

The actual number was not picked, but the closest one to it officially takes the prize....

...the random number was 712.

..congrats to tree4twenty! Who became the closest to picking the correct number, which he selected 714. You will get a PM shortly.
Hold up you said we couldn't go OVER...

Last time I checked 714 was More than 712

So he aint the closest NOR the winner.

He said that it was unfair to let people over by a few digits fail. >D

tumblr_medsnnDvs41qltqg1.gif

i see whats really going on here

you have a good night mr animal thug

:stoneface:

People really upset over the slight rules change? :lol: You typed 3 numbers. If you didnt win you only lost the precious few seconds it took to hit reply. Nothing to get upset over.

tumblr_mejjavczCa1r6x8yr.gif

:stoneface:

Last edited:
People really upset over the slight rules change? :lol: You typed 3 numbers. If you didnt win you only lost the precious few seconds it took to hit reply. Nothing to get upset over.

>D dudes on here complaining because you lost? Lucky he even let you have a chance

Get over it man :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom