And here I was thinking ear ache's were the worst aches of all time but was I wrong vol. I'm a moron

Debilitating Back Pain is pretty bad... Where you can't get out of bed, let alone walk because every step sends a shockwave through your spine 

Originally Posted by Wasps and Asps

didnt pee after ejaculation. semen congealed on,the tip like glue in the tip of glue bottles. woke up had to take the morning piss. IT HURT SOOOOO BAD!! i was in the stall yellin tryin to pick it off the tip as urine was backed up like Rush hour traffic comin out in small streams like when u bite a small hole in ketchup packets and itsquirts out all willy nily

worst pain ever
imager.php

That sounds BRUTAL!!!

Since its just aches idk... i get headaches and migraines often. But you sound like a ##!@% @#+ +$@ ++@@#. You crying over a migraine.... I went to the gym and worked out plenty of times with a migraine headache. Toughen up.

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

Since its just aches idk... i get headaches and migraines often. But you sound like a ##!@% @#+ +$@ ++@@#. You crying over a migraine.... I went to the gym and worked out plenty of times with a migraine headache. Toughen up.

If you can go to the gym then it's not a migraine.

Originally Posted by amel223

exactly...this dude consistently posts garbage statement without thinking before posting.

30t6p3b.gif
at the rhythmic throbbing as your heart pumps and you feel your blood vessels are you gonna explode

Originally Posted by JBnSOUL

Migraines are THE worst. What makes it even worse is that you get the blind spot before it comes, and then  you dread it cause you know it's coming and there's nothing you can do about it.  I usually describe the blind spot as seeing predator while he's camouflaged...

Yes....Lately I've been getting them in first period at school and I just have on the
indifferent.gif
face until I have enough in my system to vomit.

Usually for me they go away after Sprite/Sierra Mist leads to vomiting and then I'll sleep it out.

The worst feeling is that dead spot/light you get that lets you know it's coming and ain't a damn thing you can do about it except absolutely nothing...and like it.

I haven't had one in about a year...
...I used to get 'em kinda frequently in high school.

Throwin' up, sensitivity to light that was damn near blinding, and the feeling of an alien trying to eat its way out of your brain - yeah, I know all about that...

...when I'd see this out of the corner of my eyes, it was like a shot clock to impending doom and I knew my day was about to over:

Spoiler [+]
8cc258f4286c2e5ec90a7ac634e978baf8568e0_t.gif

Never had a migraine, but legit food poisoning feels like im getting holes poked in my stomach
sick.gif

Originally Posted by amel223

Exactly. A migraine isn't just a bad headache, that *%!$ is incapacitating. Some people have different symptoms, but a migraine will put you down for the count, even if you have a high tolerance for pain.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

I haven't had one in about a year...
...I used to get 'em kinda frequently in high school.

Throwin' up, sensitivity to light that was damn near blinding, and the feeling of an alien trying to eat its way out of your brain - yeah, I know all about that...

...when I'd see this out of the corner of my eyes, it was like a shot clock to impending doom and I knew my day was about to over:

Spoiler [+]
8cc258f4286c2e5ec90a7ac634e978baf8568e0_t.gif

thought i was the only one

everytime i see a REALLY bright light or that posters avy, i look away quick in fear that it might turn on the pain
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I remember quite vividly that when I had a streak of migraines earlier this year.....upped my water intake and that took them away

Never really knew if they were migraines but I used to have terrible headaches during elementary school... felt like sharp poundings between the temple and ear

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Exactly. A migraine isn't just a bad headache, that *%!$ is incapacitating. Some people have different symptoms, but a migraine will put you down for the count, even if you have a high tolerance for pain.

Pretty much. 

I just smh at how much the word migraine is overused. 

A lot of people don't realize just how bad a real migraine is. 

The worst is when I see people tweet or update their fb status: "My head hurts right now.  I have a migraine." 

I just think to myself, you wouldn't even think to tweet or go on fb if you really had one. 

Back
Top Bottom