And people wonder why the World hates the United States....

Originally Posted by AR Guy

Originally Posted by bboy1827

Originally Posted by heirjordan15

I'm not familiar with the statistics, but every person that I know of that has chosen to go into the military, let's say, aren't anywhere near the top 25% of their class....

They offer incentives, the biggest one being paying for your education once you return. Propaganda is rampant and often so obvious and corny (i.e. "Battle: LA"). I can see why all these men are so easily swayed...sucks.

Statistics on Military Personal

Article on Military Demographics
Just going to quote this again so everyone can see.

Why bother? People will have their opinions regardless of facts.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

There's a group in every military that does things like this, whether domestic or foreign.

It tends to not just be groups. Torture and killing of civilians happens more than you know in war. That is what is conventional warfare. How do you bring down the country?Kill its civilians. This is the brutal reality of war. The occupiers are made to see the civilians just like they are playing a video game. That's how it makes it so easy for them.

The torture that was happening at Abu Ghraib detention centre was widespread and happening in other detention centres where they were torturing innocent civilians in despicable and inhumane ways. They tried to make it seem like it was a bad few apples, but it was systemic and the torture methods came from all the way high up from the chain of command linked back to the Pentagon. There were 18 years olds using torture methods that were used back in Vietnam against prisoners of war. How would these kids know how to do these torture methods?

There's a group in every military that does things like this, whether domestic or foreign.

It tends to not just be groups. Torture and killing of civilians happens more than you know in war. That is what is conventional warfare. How do you bring down the country?Kill its civilians. This is the brutal reality of war. The occupiers are made to see the civilians just like they are playing a video game. That's how it makes it so easy for them.

The torture that was happening at Abu Ghraib detention centre was widespread and happening in other detention centres where they were torturing innocent civilians in despicable and inhumane ways. They tried to make it seem like it was a bad few apples, but it was systemic and the torture methods came from all the way high up from the chain of command linked back to the Pentagon. There were 18 years olds using torture methods that were used back in Vietnam against prisoners of war. How would these kids know how to do these torture methods?

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Not even surprising anymore. Kojima is on the right path.

"War has changed..."

u right my dude. his work was prophetic.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Not even surprising anymore. Kojima is on the right path.

"War has changed..."

u right my dude. his work was prophetic.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Catch a water torture. Or view be apart of a alpha/bravo team room clearance. i mean i could give ample examples, but it isnt all military who practice this. Like i said alot of the views opinions ive heard is based on everyday ppl citizens. i mean why/how can you get mad ppl see us as self observed/narcissistic when we put out paris hilton,snookie charlie sheen etc. I mean just cause we use to %*$ and accept things dont mean everyone will agree and follow suit

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Catch a water torture. Or view be apart of a alpha/bravo team room clearance. i mean i could give ample examples, but it isnt all military who practice this. Like i said alot of the views opinions ive heard is based on everyday ppl citizens. i mean why/how can you get mad ppl see us as self observed/narcissistic when we put out paris hilton,snookie charlie sheen etc. I mean just cause we use to %*$ and accept things dont mean everyone will agree and follow suit

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

rape was a part of war up until a century ago.

Read up on the Soviet invasion and occupation of Berlin.  That's 1945 and that's just one of the more infamous examples. 

Read up on the Soviet invasion and occupation of Berlin.  That's 1945 and that's just one of the more infamous examples. 

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Originally Posted by copped

Originally Posted by egaroc1

mad.gif

you are some real ignorant %#$@# to believe yourself.
If it wasnt for D bags like (what you called me and my fellow brothers in arms) me, your kids wouldnt be able to live in this FREE country. Sure it got its fault but there is NO perfect country let alone all perfect citizens or even military personnel. 

I love the military and I served in Iraq (OIF 1&2) and Afghan (OEF 07-08) and do this so my sons dont have to do what i do.

your welcome from your fellow D bag. 
wink.gif

Yeah okay. anyone who has to serve in the military to support their family pretty much failed at life...hence why most of the military if filled with uneducated douche bags...

sorry to break it to you bro... military = guys trying to pay off loans, guys who have nothing going for them, guys who failed to do anything on their own, last resort option, and dudes with no education.

These are the guys that comprise the American military at the base level. Hence why the educated guys at the top never step foot on the battle field, they send guys like you who think they are 'saving the country'.

ultimate fail.

30t6p3b.gif
 this is just nonsense right here.  really shows how sheltered some of NT is.  I won't waste anymore words...
Fail?
Not really.

What you are talking about is called profiling of the military.

As far as high ranking Officers not stepping on the battle field is nonsense. 

This occurs, you are just not there and have no understanding of how the military works. 

Think what you want to think about the military people  but some of our presidents and political figures have served OUR country.

They were not the bottom of society or the scum as some may say.

There are low lives in just about every field. Not all human beings are stand up now. Thats just life.

Oh BTW

you sell of them "limited" NYK fitteds @ $70  $65 apiece?

or did you eat it or even return them to the store
roll.gif

I just realized that you are in Canada
eek.gif

So when you catagorized all the military, were you talking about the Canadian military?
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Originally Posted by copped

Originally Posted by egaroc1

mad.gif

you are some real ignorant %#$@# to believe yourself.
If it wasnt for D bags like (what you called me and my fellow brothers in arms) me, your kids wouldnt be able to live in this FREE country. Sure it got its fault but there is NO perfect country let alone all perfect citizens or even military personnel. 

I love the military and I served in Iraq (OIF 1&2) and Afghan (OEF 07-08) and do this so my sons dont have to do what i do.

your welcome from your fellow D bag. 
wink.gif

Yeah okay. anyone who has to serve in the military to support their family pretty much failed at life...hence why most of the military if filled with uneducated douche bags...

sorry to break it to you bro... military = guys trying to pay off loans, guys who have nothing going for them, guys who failed to do anything on their own, last resort option, and dudes with no education.

These are the guys that comprise the American military at the base level. Hence why the educated guys at the top never step foot on the battle field, they send guys like you who think they are 'saving the country'.

ultimate fail.

30t6p3b.gif
 this is just nonsense right here.  really shows how sheltered some of NT is.  I won't waste anymore words...
Fail?
Not really.

What you are talking about is called profiling of the military.

As far as high ranking Officers not stepping on the battle field is nonsense. 

This occurs, you are just not there and have no understanding of how the military works. 

Think what you want to think about the military people  but some of our presidents and political figures have served OUR country.

They were not the bottom of society or the scum as some may say.

There are low lives in just about every field. Not all human beings are stand up now. Thats just life.

Oh BTW

you sell of them "limited" NYK fitteds @ $70  $65 apiece?

or did you eat it or even return them to the store
roll.gif

I just realized that you are in Canada
eek.gif

So when you catagorized all the military, were you talking about the Canadian military?
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

and the nanking massacre 

Originally Posted by HankMoody

and the nanking massacre 

Originally Posted by young718chris

Sickening. I couldn't go on past the first 6 pictures

and i was gonna post some pics of my expedition out there lol hell if i knew/remembered how to do it.

Originally Posted by young718chris

Sickening. I couldn't go on past the first 6 pictures

and i was gonna post some pics of my expedition out there lol hell if i knew/remembered how to do it.

Back
Top Bottom