And people wonder why the World hates the United States....

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Luring kids into the streets with candy and running over/shooting them? 
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

that made me really mad. these dudes should be killed then throw there bodies out in the desert and let people do things to them just like they did to innocent people.

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Luring kids into the streets with candy and running over/shooting them? 
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

that made me really mad. these dudes should be killed then throw there bodies out in the desert and let people do things to them just like they did to innocent people.

Originally Posted by copped

Originally Posted by egaroc1

Originally Posted by rashi

I can't believe most of you are so surprised.

The military purposely recruits D Bags like this, because they know people like this don't think and can careless. Look at the boys that come back to REALITY and don't know what to do with themselves. They train teenagers, brainwash them, give them guns, and drop them into a sand box. What do you expect?

mad.gif

you are some real ignorant %#$@# to believe yourself.
If it wasnt for D bags like (what you called me and my fellow brothers in arms) me, your kids wouldnt be able to live in this FREE country. Sure it got its fault but there is NO perfect country let alone all perfect citizens or even military personnel. 

I love the military and I served in Iraq (OIF 1&2) and Afghan (OEF 07-08) and do this so my sons dont have to do what i do.

your welcome from your fellow D bag. 
wink.gif

Yeah okay. anyone who has to serve in the military to support their family pretty much failed at life...hence why most of the military if filled with uneducated douche bags...

sorry to break it to you bro... military = guys trying to pay off loans, guys who have nothing going for them, guys who failed to do anything on their own, last resort option, and dudes with no education.

These are the guys that comprise the American military at the base level. Hence why the educated guys at the top never step foot on the battle field, they send guys like you who think they are 'saving the country'.

ultimate fail.

30t6p3b.gif
 this is just nonsense right here.  really shows how sheltered some of NT is.  I won't waste anymore words...

The military purposely recruits D Bags like this, because they know people like this don't think and can careless. Look at the boys that come back to REALITY and don't know what to do with themselves. They train teenagers, brainwash them, give them guns, and drop them into a sand box. What do you expect?

mad.gif

If it wasnt for D bags like (what you called me and my fellow brothers in arms) me, your kids wouldnt be able to live in this FREE country. Sure it got its fault but there is NO perfect country let alone all perfect citizens or even military personnel. 

I love the military and I served in Iraq (OIF 1&2) and Afghan (OEF 07-08) and do this so my sons dont have to do what i do.

wink.gif

Yeah okay. anyone who has to serve in the military to support their family pretty much failed at life...hence why most of the military if filled with uneducated douche bags...

sorry to break it to you bro... military = guys trying to pay off loans, guys who have nothing going for them, guys who failed to do anything on their own, last resort option, and dudes with no education.

These are the guys that comprise the American military at the base level. Hence why the educated guys at the top never step foot on the battle field, they send guys like you who think they are 'saving the country'.

ultimate fail.

30t6p3b.gif
 this is just nonsense right here.  really shows how sheltered some of NT is.  I won't waste anymore words...

"They play their games, we play ours" Gunnery Sergeant Hartman

Stuff happens in war, these guys are getting punished, so get over it. These Afghanis in many cases know where the IED's are, set them up, and stand by while our boys get blown up. I'm sure there are some good ones, and that there are some bad ones. Welcome to war, sometimes I forget that the board if filled with PHD intellectuals from Harvard.

Stuff happens in war, these guys are getting punished, so get over it. These Afghanis in many cases know where the IED's are, set them up, and stand by while our boys get blown up. I'm sure there are some good ones, and that there are some bad ones. Welcome to war, sometimes I forget that the board if filled with PHD intellectuals from Harvard.

This. just my opinion #shrug...there are exceptions of course

This. just my opinion #shrug...there are exceptions of course

Originally Posted by pikeDT

tired.gif

Originally Posted by pikeDT

tired.gif

Anytime I see somebody who bashes the US Military, I think of this scene. Guys, war is horrible!

But do you think if China, Russia or other countryoccupiedthe USA,they would kind and gentle? Heck no!

Insteadof worrying about US soldiers that are trying to protect you from terrorists abroad. Why don't you worry about your own civil liberties that are being taken away from you in the good ole USA.

Anytime I see somebody who bashes the US Military, I think of this scene. Guys, war is horrible!

But do you think if China, Russia or other countryoccupiedthe USA,they would kind and gentle? Heck no!

Insteadof worrying about US soldiers that are trying to protect you from terrorists abroad. Why don't you worry about your own civil liberties that are being taken away from you in the good ole USA.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

ultimate fail.

i don't know what's stupider your post here or you trying to sell those knicks hats for $70 shipped.

anyhow generalizing is dumb.  sure some people join the military because it's the best option for them, but that doesn't speak for everyone in the military.

why you on my nuts about those knick hats? every time i post you stay quoting me talking about the hats?

seriously hop off my shlong.
u mad pumpkin

ultimate fail.

i don't know what's stupider your post here or you trying to sell those knicks hats for $70 shipped.

anyhow generalizing is dumb.  sure some people join the military because it's the best option for them, but that doesn't speak for everyone in the military.

why you on my nuts about those knick hats? every time i post you stay quoting me talking about the hats?

seriously hop off my shlong.
u mad pumpkin

Let's ignore middle easterners who blow up their own people, Japanese who eat captured POWs, Nazis who filled trenches with innocent people including children, Stalin killing millions of his own countrymen....potentially more than Adolf did in the Holocaust, corrupt third world governments who own all of the country's wealth while a majority of the population lives in poverty.

America is not the only country with horrible human beings
eyes.gif
We can't change any of these things, till we start being honest with ourselves. Human beings are universally f***** up creatures. It knows no racial, ethnic, religious, nationalist boundaries.

Let's ignore middle easterners who blow up their own people, Japanese who eat captured POWs, Nazis who filled trenches with innocent people including children, Stalin killing millions of his own countrymen....potentially more than Adolf did in the Holocaust, corrupt third world governments who own all of the country's wealth while a majority of the population lives in poverty.

America is not the only country with horrible human beings
eyes.gif
We can't change any of these things, till we start being honest with ourselves. Human beings are universally f***** up creatures. It knows no racial, ethnic, religious, nationalist boundaries.

Originally Posted by ekon one

Originally Posted by Any Given Sunday89

Intelligent people will understand this
Hopefully this.
A lot of intelligent people without common sense as well in this world.
30t6p3b.gif
The problem is the vocal minority, who think this is how most soldiers are, or even that this is US foreign policy. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ekon one

Originally Posted by Any Given Sunday89

Intelligent people will understand this
Hopefully this.
A lot of intelligent people without common sense as well in this world.
30t6p3b.gif
The problem is the vocal minority, who think this is how most soldiers are, or even that this is US foreign policy. 
tired.gif

War in itself is primitive. Think about it, it's basically a flexing competition consisting of whose arms are stronger and can do more damage to their opponent, so it's no surprise that something as primitive as war can bring out human beings' primal nature, when %#$+ hits the fan we are but mere animals.

War in itself is primitive. Think about it, it's basically a flexing competition consisting of whose arms are stronger and can do more damage to their opponent, so it's no surprise that something as primitive as war can bring out human beings' primal nature, when %#$+ hits the fan we are but mere animals.

Originally Posted by bruce negro

This kind of terrible act doesn't happen with only US soldiers. I think this is why the world just hates war.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

There's a group in every military that does things like this, whether domestic or foreign.

These two.

First off, I am really disgusted at this. But think about it, this is war. 1) War really !*$#% with your head. 2) Some of the people who sign up to be infantry/ etc are already some sick mfers. I'm DEFINITELY not saying all, but I'm sure even the people on NT in the military have met some real headcases.

This type of stuff is absolutely awful, but sadly, it's to be expected.

Originally Posted by bruce negro

This kind of terrible act doesn't happen with only US soldiers. I think this is why the world just hates war.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

There's a group in every military that does things like this, whether domestic or foreign.

These two.

First off, I am really disgusted at this. But think about it, this is war. 1) War really !*$#% with your head. 2) Some of the people who sign up to be infantry/ etc are already some sick mfers. I'm DEFINITELY not saying all, but I'm sure even the people on NT in the military have met some real headcases.

This type of stuff is absolutely awful, but sadly, it's to be expected.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Not all soldiers are model citizens, I'd say a good number of them are the scum of our society who are given an outlet for their destructive tendencies.

this. think about a majority of people you know that had to join the army. not exactly "top of the class" material...

add that to the fact that these dudes have prolly been through some CRAZY desensatizing *@%*. They're playing with human remains because they prolly REGULARLY see human remains...

now, i'm NOT JUSTIFYING THEIR ACTIONS BECAUSE THESE MEN ARE DISGUSTING AND SHOULD BE CHARGED WITH WAR CRIMES

but

its easy to literally go insane out there......im sure they've been attacked by civilians before....im sure these dudes have seen friends of theirs turned into the very carcasses they're defacing....

its horrible. it speaks to this 'war" we're fighting.....

mad.gif

wink.gif

ultimate fail.

ohhhhhhhh, this is what this post has turned into....

sheltered kids who dont appreciate the amazing life they were born into.....

talking greasy about dudes who put their lives on the line....

that's real cute.

i said "they're not 'top of the class' material" which was as disrespectful as i was willing to go...

this kid really said anyone in the military is a failure?

eyes.gif

you dudes aint built for middle-school bully life, let alone afghan patrol life....

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Not all soldiers are model citizens, I'd say a good number of them are the scum of our society who are given an outlet for their destructive tendencies.

this. think about a majority of people you know that had to join the army. not exactly "top of the class" material...

add that to the fact that these dudes have prolly been through some CRAZY desensatizing *@%*. They're playing with human remains because they prolly REGULARLY see human remains...

now, i'm NOT JUSTIFYING THEIR ACTIONS BECAUSE THESE MEN ARE DISGUSTING AND SHOULD BE CHARGED WITH WAR CRIMES

but

its easy to literally go insane out there......im sure they've been attacked by civilians before....im sure these dudes have seen friends of theirs turned into the very carcasses they're defacing....

its horrible. it speaks to this 'war" we're fighting.....

mad.gif

wink.gif

ultimate fail.

ohhhhhhhh, this is what this post has turned into....

sheltered kids who dont appreciate the amazing life they were born into.....

talking greasy about dudes who put their lives on the line....

that's real cute.

i said "they're not 'top of the class' material" which was as disrespectful as i was willing to go...

this kid really said anyone in the military is a failure?

eyes.gif

you dudes aint built for middle-school bully life, let alone afghan patrol life....

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Fortunately, the Geneva Conventions have been established. And these soldiers are in clear violation.

Protocol I, Article 34:
1. The remains of persons who have died for reasons related to occupation or in detention resulting from occupation or hostilities and those or persons not nationals of the country in which they have died as a result of hostilities shall be respected, and the gravesites of all such persons shall be respected, maintained and marked as provided for in Article 130 of the Fourth Convention, where their remains or gravesites would not receive more favourable consideration under the Conventions and this Protocol.
Protocol I, Article 51:
1. The civilian population and individual civilians shall enjoy general protection against dangers arising from military operations. To give effect to this protection, the following rules, which are additional to other applicable rules of international law, shall be observed in all circumstances.

2. The civilian population as such, as well as individual civilians, shall not be the object of attack. Acts or threats of violence the primary purpose of which is to spread terror among the civilian population are prohibited.

3. Civilians shall enjoy the protection afforded by this section, unless and for such time as they take a direct part in hostilities.

4. Indiscriminate attacks are prohibited. Indiscriminate attacks are:
(a) those which are not directed at a specific military objective;
(b) those which employ a method or means of combat which cannot be directed at a specific military objective; or
(c) those which employ a method or means of combat the effects of which cannot be limited as required by this Protocol;

and consequently, in each such case, are of a nature to strike military objectives and civilians or civilian objects without distinction.

5. Among others, the following types of attacks are to be considered as indiscriminate:
(a) an attack by bombardment by any methods or means which treats as a single military objective a number of clearly separated and distinct military objectives located in a city, town, village or other area containing a similar concentration of civilians or civilian objects;

and

(b) an attack which may be expected to cause incidental loss of civilian life, injury to civilians, damage to civilian objects, or a combination thereof, which would be excessive in relation to the concrete and direct military advantage anticipated.

6. Attacks against the civilian population or civilians by way of reprisals are prohibited.

7. The presence or movements of the civilian population or individual civilians shall not be used to render certain points or areas immune from military operations, in particular in attempts to shield military objectives from attacks or to shield, favour or impede military operations. The Parties to the conflict shall not direct the movement of the civilian population or individual civilians in order to attempt to shield military objectives from attacks or to shield military operations.

8. Any violation of these prohibitions shall not release the Parties to the conflict from their legal obligations with respect to the civilian population and civilians, including the obligation to take the precautionary measures provided for in Article 57.

Back
Top Bottom