And the "Best TV Theme Song of All Time" goes to...

I'm about to just shut down the thread with this one.  It's a shame it's been 4 pages and hasn't been mentioned yet
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]

I'm about to just shut down the thread with this one.  It's a shame it's been 4 pages and hasn't been mentioned yet
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]

NT comes through once again.  I remember and love all of these theme songs.  Darkwing Duck, Batman, X-Men, Wonder Years, Happy Days, The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest, Angel 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Here are some of my favorites

My Batman/Superman Folks know what's up. 

NT comes through once again.  I remember and love all of these theme songs.  Darkwing Duck, Batman, X-Men, Wonder Years, Happy Days, The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest, Angel 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Here are some of my favorites

My Batman/Superman Folks know what's up. 

I love this thread. TV was my third parent. I almost shed a tear of joy to some of these themes.

Here's to you TV

6xyn49.gif

I love this thread. TV was my third parent. I almost shed a tear of joy to some of these themes.

Here's to you TV

6xyn49.gif

man just clicked on about ery video in this thread...brought back so many memories...loved a lot of these shows I was a tv junkie

thread got me all down now....those were the years

man just clicked on about ery video in this thread...brought back so many memories...loved a lot of these shows I was a tv junkie

thread got me all down now....those were the years

Back
Top Bottom