And the top 20 Party Schools of 2012 are....

16. Indiana University, Bloomington, Ind.

glasses.gif

laugh.gif
 My University is on there. Not surprised one bit.

Last edited:
Damn only one school from CALI. We're not doing it right. Smh.

Really? What should be my worries then? I got a 3.3 in a double Engineering Major. I'm currently working as a co-op at one of the top Automotive companies in the world. I have more experience in the field of Engineering than most kids my age, so yeah I'd say my priorities are pretty straight fam >D

Umm I was speaking on your concern for the reputation of your University. Thanks for the unhumble brag though young sir. Now hit the showers (Pun intended)

LOL son went straight to defense/holier than thou mode don't see how he didn't get the joke at first.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: @ hit the showers.

then what? I can't stand people like you man.
90% of people in college aren't dweebs. they drink thursday - saturday. cram all their work in on sunday, or late nights... get no sleep and go through 4 years of drinking, partying and fun while balancing schoolwork.
people continue to have this ridiculous foolish view of what college is. like its shocking kids spend less than 2 hours on homework a night for like 6 classes. no i didn't do the reading. i skimmed and let the nerds answer the question and paid attention in class.
Oh and im employed and doing great at a job i love. so inb4 any of that nonsense. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom