And Then It Hit Me... LIL WAYNE is Trash

Originally Posted by wildout4

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

I know who that is
wink.gif
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

he has/has had his moments...but for the most part these days he sucks
Couldn't have said it better. Although I really dig "It's Me" and that Brand New song.

lollipop is gonna be #1 on bet,mtv and what not. just afew of u dislike some of his new stuff doesn't mean crap outside this board. he sells out every showand is becoming a household name. if he said on the same ishhh u guy would still be going on with ur b!tchazzness.

The reason everyone like wayne during the carter. carter 2. drought 3, Is because It was gillie tha kid writing EVERYTHING. Now that him and wayne are beefingthere is no more ghostwriting goin on. WAYNE IS TRASH, NEVER WROTE HIS OWN MUSIC.

Originally Posted by jaysonmytoes23

The reason everyone like wayne during the carter. carter 2. drought 3, Is because It was gillie tha kid writing EVERYTHING. Now that him and wayne are beefing there is no more ghostwriting goin on. WAYNE IS TRASH, NEVER WROTE HIS OWN MUSIC.
roll.gif
Dude is u stupid Gillie only wrote some ofCarter 1 and none of Carter 2 and !!# Wayne and Gillie were beefing years before the damn Drought 3. Gillie aint wrote for wayne since 2005. But yea wayne aintbeen the same since Dedication 2 but he showed up on the Luxury Tax song I aint gone lie

Back
Top Bottom