and we're done

Chandler finna be deadly this season besides his usual dunks/ally oops he'll finally have a few new things to hurt our opponents with, can't wait to see what he picked up from the dream :smokin

Outside of Kobe, whenever I see Dream with someone training during the summer, it always seems like a Nigerian scam to me. It just seems the only person who has used anything they have learned from him is Kobe. But props for them for trying to improve their game....

Outside of Kobe, whenever I see Dream with someone training during the summer, it always seems like a Nigerian scam to me. It just seems the only person who has used anything they have learned from him is Kobe. But props for them for trying to improve their game....

:lol:

brook lopez is the funniest sounding dude on earth :lol:

all this for the nets though ....

its really not fair to compare the two venues. One is total brand new while the other opened in 1968. It's like comparing atari to an xbox or PS3. Sure you can buy an aftermarket controller that looks cooler than the stock controller, but it's still not an xbox or PS3.

good point

building a bridge over the basketball court in MSG tho....why the hell Dolan approved that?

we havent even seen msg 100% done but yet jumping to conclusions how terrible its going to be compared to barclays :lol:

Back
Top Bottom