and we're done

what the **** is the point of even playing the games?
let's trade Melo, **** it. your point's been made, Stern.
Melo will never win a championship in your league, so help you.
Absolute ******** and I don't give a **** that it's December and blah blah blah still needs to come back from injury.
Melo's a marked man, and you'd rather Moral Orel win MVP than him. We get it.
**** you.

**** YOU IN THE FACE STERN
MELO ON THE JOB

Rotfl

I wanna know how Melo is gonna adjust his game and play with jeremy lin tho

:lol:

crazy how fast things change

zik, it's funny even amare would help with the rebounding. Almost Our entire front court is injured lol. Camby and sheed are desperatley needed in the post season
Yeah I believe so too. There was a point I was wishing Amar'e was available to come in so I can at least deal with Pekovic going off instead of abusing Tyson.

Last edited:
Absolute ******** and I don't give a **** that it's December and blah blah blah still needs to come back from injury.
**** you.

I'm late, what's the beef with Stern??

**** you.
Gotta get that hatred out your heart

Was at the game tonight, very odd and frustrating game. Loved the final mins of the 4th, Melo came up big. Exciting atmosphere.

Oh if Camby went back to the old Camby before we traded him, that would be nice for the rebounding issues.

But just like that camby, he is injury prone :frown:

Saw on the last page mad ppl getting on JR for getting the ball ripped there by Shved, agree that can't happen but Woody wanted a TO and was signaling to the ref but I don't think they saw him, at least that's what I saw.

Shved is gonna be a player.

i don't know how far we will go. What we will win. But after the decade of ****, I hope everyone can appreciate and enjoy what they are seeing

THIS

Last edited:
Yo so I made two big bets with one of my boys and I wanted your guys takes on if I will win or not.

Bet 1- The Knicks will have a better regular season record than the Nets

Bet 2- The Knicks wont lose 5 games in a row

What you guys think?

Yo so I made two big bets with one of my boys and I wanted your guys takes on if I will win or not.

What you guys think?

Your boy is a fool. :lol:

What you guys think?
Is your boy Charles Barkley? Who in their right mind is still holding out that the Knicks are not better than the Nets when we still have two key players to bring in that will just make us better?

As far as the 2nd one I don't think we will but all it'd take is one bad stretch of injuries for it to happen.

Happy to win but we look like ****. We really need Sheed or Camby. That solid defense we USED to play is gone. Zero defense, chucking up rushed threes. Gotta do better. Felton throwing up some compost too. Need Amar'e too.

Raymond Felton is determined to help Amar'e Stoudemire fit with what the Knicks have established through their first 26 games.

"We're going to figure it out," Felton said. "I know everybody trying to put this big knock that these guys can't play together, Melo and Amar'e can't play together. That's me, Jason, Pablo [Prigioni] -- that's our job to make sure that it does happen. He's got a great deal of talent. I know what he can do. What he can do is only going to help us."

Like Felton, Kidd is motivated to prove the critics wrong.

"He's part of this team," Kidd said. "He's going to help us be successful. That's the only way I look at it and I think that's the way the team looks at it.

"He has the ability to get us over the hump. For us as teammates, our job is to get him in the right spots so he is successful."

Via Al Iannazzone/Newsday

Hahaha we made this bet before the season started cus everybody was hyping up Brooklyn. Looks like I'm going to be 3 stacks richer in April!! 8)
Ish 3 stacks he was crazy to take that bet, I tried to tell everyone that the Nets were just hype. Good come up tho. Someone cue Kobe easy money gif.

Back
Top Bottom