and we're done

Jeez, I can't believe we had Bibby, Toney Douglas, Jeremy Lin and Baron Davis as our PG's last season :x

Last edited:
lol i dunno why but every time i see Amar'e with those braids, it just annoys me

Last edited:
well i really don't care how they have their hair

but it's Amar'e specifically lol

I guess it reminds me of the fire extinguisher incident? lol smh

Best moment had to be Easter. I was buggin out like crazy that day. My boys was at the crib talkin mad **** about how we was gonna lose and I just kept telling em to take it easy cuz it was Melo Time. Had me standing up off the couch throwin up 3s like I was in the crowd.

this game was definitely my fav. Knicks moment of 2012. and for many reasons.

1 - i was at that game. 1st and only game i saw at the Gawwden in 2012.
2 - 1st time seeing Shump and Novak. Shump's putback dunk and his defense on Rose :pimp: Novak didnt hit a 3 or even score i think, but to hear that moment of silence when the ball left his hands whenever he shot was pretty cool. like everyone knew/expected it to go in :lol:
3 - D. Rose's 1st game back from his injury. 1st time watching him play. he carried the Bulls to make that comeback in the 3rd (was nice to see as a basketball fan)
4 - MSG was rocking on that Easter evening.
5 - i met Clyde at his restaurant the night before. :pimp: 'Melo was percolating and devastating on Easter' lol
6 - an overall great quick trip to NY 8)

this game was definitely my fav. Knicks moment of 2012. and for many reasons.
1 - i was at that game. 1st and only game i saw at the Gawwden in 2012.
2 - 1st time seeing Shump and Novak. Shump's putback dunk and his defense on Rose :pimp: Novak didnt hit a 3 or even score i think, but to hear that moment of silence when the ball left his hands whenever he shot was pretty cool. like everyone knew/expected it to go in :lol:
3 - D. Rose's 1st game back from his injury. 1st time watching him play. he carried the Bulls to make that comeback in the 3rd (was nice to see as a basketball fan)
4 - MSG was rocking on that Easter evening.
5 - i met Clyde at his restaurant the night before. :pimp: 'Melo was percolating and devastating on Easter' lol
6 - an overall great quick trip to NY 8)
Great trip indeed. I need to get back to the garden soon.

Man why do Knicks tickets gotta be so expensive. I'm in the city for a week or so and wanted to make it to a game but paying $130 for the cheapest tickets on stubhub isn't my thing.

Man why do Knicks tickets gotta be so expensive. I'm in the city for a week or so and wanted to make it to a game but paying $130 for the cheapest tickets on stubhub isn't my thing.

Man just do it, Playing some good Ball right now, One of the best NBA teams to watch in terms of Entertainment

If my money wasnt tight at the moment I would. I got lucky and got tix to a game against Miami in 2011 for $50 and they were good seats too. If the Knicks were my team though I'd be broke from going to games. I'll probably catch em when they play the clippers in LA later this season though. This Knicks team is fun to watch.

Yea I need to catch a game at The Garden soon.  Prob gonna go to one of the Boston games, or the Clippers game.

Either way, I need to redeem myself for not attending a home game in 2012. Actually went to both games @ Barclays though 
laugh.gif

Soooo amare practices,the says hes "nowhere near 100%"??,but he will play on New Year's Day if the team needs him.this guy stat.smh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom