and we're done

Too many jumpers if you asked me. He's nervous about going in and banging with the big dogs--I dont blame him, but he has to penetrate.

mean.gif

I'm ready to cut Novak, I hate seeing him on the court. He's not the same shooter he was last year

As a team, we haven't played great defense for the past 10 games. Not like we were in the beginning of the season, that's what needs to step up most.

I'm ready to cut Novak, I hate seeing him on the court. He's not the same shooter he was last year
Last year he was out of this stratosphere. Now he's still a sharpshooter. Just because he's not shooting as well as last year doesn't mean he isn't shooting well from three.

He's shooting 43% from three this year. 47% last year. I feel like people are over reacting on Novak.

Last year he was out of this stratosphere. Now he's still a sharpshooter. Just because he's not shooting as well as last year doesn't mean he isn't shooting well from three.
He's shooting 43% from three this year. 47% last year. I feel like people are over reacting on Novak.

43 is much higher than what I thought it was.
He seems scared to shoot and he's intimidated out there.

I watched Hickson against the Suns (I think) and he was killing. So I'm not even that surprised hes killing us right now but still :smh:

my only problem with him is that his min went up and he isnt making more of his time on the court. He is playing 25 min and only averaging 7.6 a game not to mention he is a liability on d. He doesn't rebound ,doesn't get assists from drawing defenders he is just kind of out there

Last edited:
I just want to see Amar'e break a sweat and make it through this game. He's getting good shots, just can't knock them down. He'll get there.

Back
Top Bottom