and we're done

Knicks shOuld stop playin around and designate these scrubs for assignment already. Lets get our real rotation out there and just switch off every quarter. I feel like were not getting genuine chemistry because theyre playing with guys who wont even make the cut. Whatever , cant wait for this season to start.

Knicks shOuld stop playin around and designate these scrubs for assignment already. Lets get our real rotation out there and just switch off every quarter. I feel like were not getting genuine chemistry because theyre playing with guys who wont even make the cut. Whatever , cant wait for this season to start.

It was the first preseason game, and a lot of the guys who are going to make the team were out yesterday. Might as well see what these other guys can do right now. We have 5 more preseason games. Plenty of time to get the starters out there together.

Anyone selling Authentic jerseys online right now. Went to NBA store and all they have are the swingmans and the revolution 30's

Our PG trio is gonna do work.

The inside out game can shred a lot of defenses with good ball movement too.

When Shump is back and @ 100%, the Eastern Conference will have a problem on their hands.

I was very happy with how Felton looked last night. From a personnel stand point that was really all I cared about until Ama're makes an appearance.

Anyone selling Authentic jerseys online right now. Went to NBA store and all they have are the swingmans and the revolution 30's

What do you mean? Authentic jerseys are the revolution 30s

Really? I mean im pleaseantly surprised if they are. But I thought authentics where more than $90. I feel like my brother just paid 120 or something for his Kobe Authentic last year. I guess I just thought they were more expensive so I was looking for an "Authentic" classification in the description. Then ill prolly just hit up Modells 2morrow.

Really? I mean im pleaseantly surprised if they are. But I thought authentics where more than $90. I feel like my brother just paid 120 or something for his Kobe Authentic last year. I guess I just thought they were more expensive so I was looking for an "Authentic" classification in the description. Then ill prolly just hit up Modells 2morrow.

Revolution 30 is the new design, material and cut. No idea what it means but it's to get us excited. The authentic and swingman are both called the revolution 30 for some reason. I thought it was just the authentic. The new jersey is $260 and the old jersey is $130. Those are both the authentics.

Revolution 30 is the new design, material and cut. No idea what it means but it's to get us excited. The authentic and swingman are both called the revolution 30 for some reason. I thought it was just the authentic. The new jersey is $260 and the old jersey is $130. Those are both the authentics.

Ok yea thats what I thought. I'll just stick with the Revolution 30 joint for now since it looks like if you want the "Authentic" you would have to customize it. Im good with that.

Its my bday guise I'm 21 now 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom