and we're done

Has Woodson addressed the free throw situation? Because they are missing way too many this season.

I thought melo was gonna get called for hanging on the rim like Harrington. Got that battered fan syndrome

i think stat looks good out there... my only complain is he keeps forcing his game instead of letting it come to him... and glad camby is finally healthy and getting playing time :pimp:

Refs letting them getting away with too much when trying to deny melo the ball. Cmon already

You guys mind if I come in here to discuss the game?
nerd.gif

I thought melo was gonna get called for hanging on the rim like Harrington. Got that battered fan syndrome
So did I, I was wondering why the refs didnt call it.
Refs letting them getting away with too much when trying to deny melo the ball. Cmon already
JR Smith smacked Patty Mills in the back of the head just now

Man I HATE Clyde. Always forcing words into sentences and not using them correctly, and then saying the most rudimentary basketball related things. Color commentary for dummies.

Last edited:
You guys mind if I come in here to discuss the game?:nerd:

So did I, I was wondering why the refs didnt call it.
JR Smith smacked Patty Mills in the back of the head just now

Man I HATE Clyde. Always forcing words into sentences and not using them correctly, and then saying the most rudimentary basketball related things. Color commentary for dummies.
index.php

Back
Top Bottom