and we're done

Melo is absolutely the MVP up to this point. Props to Jacque Vaughn for the coaching decision of the year.......McRoberts on Melo :rofl: :rofl:

Damn shame Melo wont win MVP only because OKC will finish with a better record :smh:

I try to be as subjective as possible and it's there's no way anyone can make an argument against Melo winning it this year.

The Knicks are significantly better this year than last and Melo is the focal point behind it all. Without Melo, the Knicks would probably be a 7-8th seed.

I don't see LeBron winning simply because of voter fatigue. It's either going to Melo, Durant or CP3. I wouldn't be surprised if CP3 won it though.

Not to be "that guy" but I think you mean objective not subjective

Objective is a statement that is completely unbiased. It is not touched by the speaker’s previous experiences or tastes. It is verifiable by looking up facts or performing mathematical calculations.

Subjective  is a statement that has been colored by the character of the speaker or writer. It often has a basis in reality, but reflects the perspective through with the speaker views reality. It cannot be verified using concrete facts and figures.

Last edited:
I would like to see Melo win MVP. I mean dude is due. He hasnt really accomplished anything or won any awards in the NBA. This looks like it could finally be his year.

Objective is a statement that is completely unbiased. It is not touched by the speaker’s previous experiences or tastes. It is verifiable by looking up facts or performing mathematical calculations.

Subjective  is a statement that has been colored by the character of the speaker or writer. It often has a basis in reality, but reflects the perspective through with the speaker views reality. It cannot be verified using concrete facts and figures.

Whoops, you're right! :lol:

LOL I'm the same way. Usually I'm always the grammar Nazi.

Felton is targeting to come back January 24 or the 26th.

Raymond Felton thinks he can return for Knicks in late January

Posted by Inside Hoops
JAN

Raymond Felton is relieved that he didn’t need surgery on his right hand and believes he can return in late January, the week after the Knicks return from London.

Felton said if he had required surgery to repair the fracture in his right pinkie that he suffered Dec. 25 against the Lakers, he would have missed eight to 12 weeks because “they would have had to put in pins and screws.” No surgery made it four to six weeks. Felton is shooting for closer to four.

“Once my bone heals, it’s probably up to my comfort,” he said. “Hopefully the bone will heal before we leave for London.”

The Knicks are scheduled to fly to London Jan. 14. He’s targeting Boston on Jan. 24 or Philadelphia on Jan. 26.

– Reported by Al Iannazzone of New York Newsday

Read more: http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=11971#ixzz2HDPRdMe7

http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=11971

Last edited:
Melo played so well last night

Averaging 34 points a game over the last 10

Last edited:
Shumpert is probably going to be back a couple of weeks sooner than Rose. Maybe even a whole month. Shumpert's body is a lot more solid than Rose's as well.

I've torn my ACL twice and the period of return after rehab really depends on 1) How your body responds to the rehab. 2) How physically solid your body is.

Just look at the rate of return comparing NFL players to NBA players. NFL players return from ACL injuries a lot sooner than NBA players. It's not because of different treatments. It's more about physical fortitude. That's why guy like Lebron will never have serious injuries like this. Dude's body is too strong.

Rose has sustained a lot of injuries before. I'm in the minority in believing this injury will really change his game more than we'd like to think.

Last edited:

the english degree in me appreciates.

Snoop Lion being real as real can get :lol:

Last edited:
Can Melo not win MVP if let's say OKC won 6-7 more games than us ?

Do the Knicks NEEEEED to have the best record in the league? or would top 1-3 record be okay ? serious question

Do the Knicks NEEEEED to have the best record in the league? or would top 1-3 record be okay ? serious question
Honestly for melo to win. We would need to go 72-10.
So what 49 more wins? That's nothing

Last edited:
Yo D'Antoni is getting D'Antoni'd on offense by every team out in L.A.

Thank goodness we got rid of that lame.

Extra Appreciation.

Mike Woodson FTW. :pimp:

Lebron James didn't win in 2011 because the Bulls had the best record in the league lead by Rose. Chicago had 62 wins that season and the previous year they had only 41. That's a pretty big improvement. Although, Thibidou coming in in 2011 helped with that as well.

The Knicks and Melo are pretty much in the same boat as the Bulls were that year.

For Melo to win MVP--He'd have to lead us to the best record in the league. I don't see that happening with the way OKC and LA are playing. Damn shame too, because he really deserves it this year.

If we don't have a better record Melo needs to have more ppg, rpg, and apg as well as score points than him. Plus his defense is going to need to be clearly better. Even then he may get the shaft.
Yo D'Antoni is getting D'Antoni'd on offense by every team out in L.A.

Thank goodness we got rid of that lame.

Extra Appreciation.

Mike Woodson FTW. :pimp:
What you talking about man, the other team just scored more points. That's all there is to it.

:rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom