and we're done

This is the effect bad losses have on the NYK fam lol. I'm gonna stay positive and say we'll bounce back with a win tomorrow. I'm happy Amare is back and playing well at least.

Last edited:
we suck doe. great teams dont get blown out my non playoff teams.
nah we don't suck. sometimes it does happen 

everyone except for stat was way off tonight

coach needs to address the deficiencies in defense. it's becoming a problem

our turnovers have been steadily increasing as well

the shooting has been near tragic the last two games, but it'll get back on track

I know it's probbaly been said before, but Chicago, Brooklyn, Toronto and Boston all lost tonight or recently.

We're not in bad shape. We should've won this game though :smh:

We just didn't have the offense tonight. It's usually our offense that sets the tone for the defense.

One of the dumbest things ive ever heard about basketball. How many bad l's did miami have aleeady. It haplens. And ghis team aint nowhere near "great" (yet)

If you're telling me we can randomly turn it on like Miami can anytime please sit down. They're on cruise control till the playoffs start. We will never be on cruise control.

Everyone had it in the back of their minds, but never wanted it admit it. Once the 3s stop falling we look bad, leading to us not getting calls, complaining, and eventually giving 0 effort on defense.

My biggest fear with this team is Mike Woodson. The same Mike Woodson that led the Hawks to great regular season record every year only to have the same outcome.

I was optimistic our first 20 games, but we are slowly getting exposed.

Last edited:
I know it's probbaly been said before, but Chicago, Brooklyn, Toronto and Boston all lost tonight or recently.

We just didn't have the offense tonight. It's usually our offense that sets the tone for the defense.

it was da complete opposite when sheed was in da lineup.

it was da complete opposite when sheed was in da lineup.

That's the thing about Sheed. Dude not only spread the floor, but he brought a certain "swagger" with him that was contagious. Dude has the ultimate rep as being a "no joke guy" and you could tell guys in the lineup wanted to match that when they played with him.

Man, we really miss Sheed and his leadership. I'm not going to go too crazy over this game, considering we couldn't shoot the broad side of a barn or fish in a barrel.

Jrue Holiday just came in and orched us. We let him have a career night on us. I think what hurts us the most is when we switch so much on defense. It was a huge problem last year and it's continuing to be one this season. More players need to be held accountable on the defensive end and we're just not doing so right now.

It also sucks to see this team lose their composure when the 3's aren't falling. It seems like when we hit our 3's, the team puts more effort on the defensive side. But when we can't make anything, the effort is lost. One of the main reason why we were hitting so many 3's was because of the amazing ball movement. IDK if it's because teams caught up to us and are game planning to drive us away from the 3's or it's because the ball movement isn't there. Whatever the reason is, we need to get that ball movement back. There is no such defense that can stop great ball movement. Look at the Spurs and they'll prove that.

Like I said earlier, we just couldn't bring it offensively tonight. And I honestly believe that this team has yet to play their best basketball this season. Amare is coming back into form, Shumpert is slowly getting acclimated into the lineup and Felton will get his groove back sooner or later and that will lead to Chandler getting back into offensively. Not to mention, the Knicks training/medical staff seems to be taking their time with Sheed (he needs it for his/our benefit).

We are not the Lakers right now and we shouldn't be in panic mode, guys.

There hasn't been a single "type" of game we haven't won yet. We've won the "grind out", "blow out", "slow tempo", "fast tempo" and "come from behind" games this year. With proper personnel and game planning, I think we can take on any team in the league with a 100% or close healthy lineup.

EDIT: I forgot to mention--Indiana lost tonight as well. If we won tonight, it would've really helped :lol:

Last edited:
Watching the Celtics vs. Heat game right now is like watching your sister make out with her boyfriend :x

I wish no one could win this game.

I guess the Celtics winning would benefit us more. Rondo is out with a torn ACL (allegedly), and this would close the gap for that #1 spot.

I don't care what anyone says, we NEED that #! spot. No way do I want to see us go against the Bulls in the second round.

Rondo out for the season with torn ACL :x

even if they're the celtics, that's just terrible

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom