and we're done

Doesn't matter what happens the rest of the game. The Miami heat do not scare me and neither does Lebron. The blueprint to bothering them is already out there...teams just don't capitalize on it.

And I definitely trust Melo. Y'all should too...

I really think Shumps shooting woes have to do with the injury and him not being able to work on his game. His jumper should be solid in due time.

i feel like our team is built to compete with the heat. ive watched our two games against them many times and they dont scare me. its the path to face them in the playoffs that might be a problem.

i feel like our team is built to compete with the heat. ive watched our two games against them many times and they dont scare me. its the path to face them in the playoffs that might be a problem.

If we can keep the 2nd seed and Indiana plays Chicago in the first round, we'll see Miami in the ECF, because that means we'd play Brooklyn in the 2nd round.

NY might play Boston in the first round though :lol:

I think the Knicks problem is that they play down to all the teams that they KNOW aren't on their level.

Sleep on them. Then get worked.
Phx , sac , Washington, Houston . teams they feel are worthy comp. they play up to
Miami(first 2 meetings ) SA, and some other decent squads.

They need to stop that

why is this citibank commercial back?

"SOMEBODY LEFT THE GATE OOOOPEN" used to haunt my dreams.
yeah man this commercial just kills my mood everytime  
laugh.gif

I'm not gonna say lebron doesn't scare me, but it simply isn't the same thing as going against MJ. You feel like you have a chance. Not that it's instant damnation.

IF we get a fair fight refs wise. Big IF

Plus getting to the heat is hard. We suck against physical Chicago and indy

Back
Top Bottom