and we're done

But you just a Melo hater. What does your opinion matter?

It probably doesn't to you, it'll matter even less when I pop in every once in a while to say "See? I was right.", because at those moments you're realllly going to want to ignore me.

I do like the Knicks though.

Someone else gotta see the ball go in right now. If we gotta rely on JR to just hit everything the rest of the way and shoot it out with Durant we'll be in trouble. Someone else gotta make a couple big shots.

Last edited:
But you just a Melo hater. What does your opinion matter?

It probably doesn't to you, it'll matter even less when I pop in every once in a while to say "See? I was right.", because at those moments you're realllly going to want to ignore me.

I do like the Knicks though.

How are you right tho? There really isnt much more ball movement going on right now. 75% or JRs buckets are ISO ball just like how Melo works. Hes just having a very good shooting game. You are pretty dumb if you really think this game is an arguement for why the Knicks are better without Melo (which they arent)

Last edited:
Swallow your whistle on a real call, but quick to blow that T..........................I swear Stern be handing out bonuses to the refs for Technicals you give out

Back
Top Bottom