and we're done

Hibbert clowning Chandler

where was this last year when he was getting checked by Lebron is the MIA series. Jokes.

Last edited:
I don't know what we can do right now to contain Hibbert. Chandler is just letting this guy out play him. Felton needs to step up right now and pay attention on defense. He's missed out on a few steals because he was being lazy.

It's time to bring in JR and see what he can do for the team. We gotta make Indiana pay for whoever is David West is guarding in the perimeter. Just draw one more on him this quarter.

bro is there anyone on the team you do like?
Mike Martinez
ha ha

we losing ground here man 
mean.gif

not dsitributing the ball well

oh jr

the offense is trash today and us getting out rebounded aint helping either... and the turnovers i wont even get started :smh:

The problem of only having one real big who can play defense... when he plays terribly, you're going to be in trouble.

The problem of only having one real big who can play defense... when he plays terribly, you're going to be in trouble.

Should throw Camby in T the very least for some fouls. I don't get it. Kenyon too short to go againt shaq. I mean hibbert

all this doubting 
mean.gif
. We just needa cut it down to 8 by the end of the quarter and hope someone steps up offensively in the 4th.

Back
Top Bottom