And your fav song of '07 is......? vol. 1 cuz this is so original.

I dont like lupe much but when i listened to his album THE COOL I started to love his stuff,

hip hop saved my life - Lupe Fiasco

Cam'ron - Why They
laugh.gif

Why is it so hard for people to come up with their ONE favorite song? Everytime on NT when there is a post like "what is your top song" or "whois your favorite player" or "what is your favorite all time movie" people cant pick just one. I understand there were a lot of songs which cameout this year, which might make it hard to pick just one. If you cant narrow it down to ONE favorite song, then guess what? YOU HAVE NO FAVORITE SONG. And ifyou have no favorite song, you should not be posting. Period. No runner ups, no 1A & 1B. Just ONE. Does this annoy anyone else?

With that said my song of the year is Make Me Better. Great production, good flow, and soulful hook. My runners up are....just kidding.

The Majority of All Of Your Favorite Songs Is Likely Hype

I Have All the Songs NT Mentioned EXCEPT Lupe Fiasco's The Cool(I Need To get His Album To Finish 2007)

Now Don't Speculate Of What I Would Mention Just Because of my 2001 Avy.

I will Be Back To Notify You In The Last Day of 07!

Peace
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 951jenius

Chase the clouds away-EVIDENCE

I have to agree with this one too. Was just listening to it a few minutes and it still has the same effect it had when I first heard it.

Back
Top Bottom