Anderson "The Spider" Silva (MMA Fighter) signs sponsorship deal with NIKE

I still can't believe Nike didn't drop the trainer. I really wanted them.

I'd check back in a week because I'm pretty sure that NDC will be receiving plenty of returns...

Last edited:
I'd check back in a week because I'm pretty sure that NDC will be receiving plenty of returns...
not sure if you're speaking for yourself but that seems like a fair weather fan move. sure i'm disappointed he lost and how he lost, but that doesn't take away from how good he has been his whole career. i for one will wear my shirt with pride as soon as it comes in the mail

not sure if you're speaking for yourself but that seems like a fair weather fan move. sure i'm disappointed he lost and how he lost, but that doesn't take away from how good he has been his whole career. i for one will wear my shirt with pride as soon as it comes in the mail
Exactly. You can't take away his legacy. Anderson Silva is still the best fighter in the world. Funny how Nike pulled the Anderson Knows shirts from the site though...

Exactly. You can't take away his legacy. Anderson Silva is still the best fighter in the world. Funny how Nike pulled the Anderson Knows shirts from the site though...
they didn't pull them. people bought them the moment he walked out with it on. There was one small white one left post-fight. 

they didn't pull them. people bought them the moment he walked out with it on. There was one small white one left post-fight. 
I thought they pulled them bc they were there right up to the fight then when I woke up in the AM I didn't see them at all. Good to know.

I've never been a fan of Anderson Silva so I'm glad his sorry *** lost due to his cockiness. Why is it that this is the first time that people have actually referred to his showboating as a strategy? I think it's his fans trying to make excuses for him. I just think he has faced very little legit competition in the UFC, i.e. Dan Henderson, Vitor Belfort, Chael Sonnen, and obviously Chris Weidman. Most of his opponents, IN MY OPINION, have been chumps that are carefully selected one dimensional fighters a la Patrick Cote, Thales Leites, Damian Meia, James Irvin, Stephan Bonnar, etc. Also, the guy has refused to fight all the other top Brazilians in the UFC because he is "best friends" with them. Please don't get me wrong. I am not saying that he is not a superior fighter but that the level of competition that he has faced has been average to below average.The guy is an ******* and is now all of a sudden humbled by his humiliating loss...

Let the hating on me begin because of MY OPINION...

Last edited:
I've never been a fan of Anderson Silva so I'm glad his sorry *** lost due to his cockiness. Why is it that this is the first time that people have actually referred to his showboating as a strategy? I think it's his fans trying to make excuses for him. I just think he has faced very little legit competition in the UFC, i.e. Dan Henderson, Vitor Belfort, Chael Sonnen, and obviously Chris Weidman. Most of his opponents, IN MY OPINION, have been chumps that are carefully selected one dimensional fighters a la Patrick Cote, Thales Leites, Damian Meia, James Irvin, Stephan Bonnar, etc. Also, the guy has refused to fight all the other top Brazilians in the UFC because he is "best friends" with them. Please don't get me wrong. I am not saying that he is not a superior fighter but that the level of competition that he has faced has been average to below average.The guy is an ******* and is now all of a sudden humbled by his humiliating loss...

Let the hating on me begin because of MY OPINION...
He didn't want to fight Leites or Maia. 

Back
Top Bottom