ANDRE JOHNSON FINNA GET PAID....vol. best in the biz

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

So he got an extension on top of the extension he got a couple of years ago?
bahaha yea....got his deal re-structured with 5 years remaining...wow...
Think about the situations they were in when comparing stats. Fitz was sharing with Boldin most of the time while AJ led the league in targets one of those seasons.
true, however, Andre was doing it with inconsistent QB play as well, (Schaub getting hurt for most of the season, in comes Sage...or Sage Coptor (see Indy game two years ago))

whenever i'm feelin a little down i think of that play.  i burst out laughin at sage when i saw it live.

roll.gif

So he got an extension on top of the extension he got a couple of years ago?
bahaha yea....got his deal re-structured with 5 years remaining...wow...
Think about the situations they were in when comparing stats. Fitz was sharing with Boldin most of the time while AJ led the league in targets one of those seasons.
true, however, Andre was doing it with inconsistent QB play as well, (Schaub getting hurt for most of the season, in comes Sage...or Sage Coptor (see Indy game two years ago))

whenever i'm feelin a little down i think of that play.  i burst out laughin at sage when i saw it live.

roll.gif

Andre Johnson is about to get paid bigtime...finally the best receiver in the league is gonna be paid accordingly.....dude is arguably the most quiet superstar in the league, after being the best receiver for a few years now, he still does not get the recognition and publicity that the likes of T.O, Ochocinco, Larry Fitz get....glad to see him gettin his..he's earned it

So...you got him on a keeper league or something? Have you seen him in an interview? He's on the Texans. Have you heard him talk? He ain't got the personality to overcome that. He looks like Joe Johnson's father and sounds like Perkins. Have I mentioned he's on the Texans?

Andre Johnson is about to get paid bigtime...finally the best receiver in the league is gonna be paid accordingly.....dude is arguably the most quiet superstar in the league, after being the best receiver for a few years now, he still does not get the recognition and publicity that the likes of T.O, Ochocinco, Larry Fitz get....glad to see him gettin his..he's earned it

So...you got him on a keeper league or something? Have you seen him in an interview? He's on the Texans. Have you heard him talk? He ain't got the personality to overcome that. He looks like Joe Johnson's father and sounds like Perkins. Have I mentioned he's on the Texans?

Back
Top Bottom