Andre3000 Would Definitely Be A Legitimate Top 5 DOA Candidate If .................

Dre spit my fav verse ever of all time
laugh.gif
on Aquemini. His 2nd verse. However, I agreew/ ole boy who said ppl are d-ridin right now. I mean, outkast been out for a looong time. Its not like he just started beastin Dre was on that 'LoveBelow'
vibe, and now he's spittin jus as much flame as he was b4. Its nothing new. I think Big Boi gets slept on too a little. Hes a beast.
Over tha Woodz for example.

'Whos really in the critics top 5..Me Andre3000 and 3 mo'...thats really fire.'

while a solo joint from 3000 would be nice, another outkast album with both of them rapping would be better...

Outkast > Andre 3000 = Big Boi
They are in my top 5....together

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

there's no "if", dude is top 5.

You think dude is a better MC than Jay, Nas, BIG, Ra, Em, Kool G, Slick Rick, Pun, KRS, LL, Pac ?

I don't see it.

I can't even see how dudes put him ahead of Big Boi, who has been all the way Hip-Hop forever and constantly on the grind.

Top 5 is locked for now - Jay, Nas, Big, Pac, and Rakim

Andre ain't in that category, but if he put's out a couple dope solo rap albums then yeah. You can't judge a group rapper in the same way as you doa solo artist. When it's a solo artist, you have to shine on everything, you can't slip up. If a solo rapper puts out a 4 mic album, that's moreimpressive than a group putting out a 5 mic album.

Cause I'm at the end of my wits with half this !@%+ that gets in.
I got a list here's the order of my list that it's in.
It goes, Reggie, Jay-Z, Tupac and Biggie, Andre from Outkast, Jada, Kurupt,
Nas and then me. But in this industry I'm the cause of a lot of envy,
so when I'm not put on this list the !@%+ does not offend me.

personally i see dre3k, as one of the top three, he has a sick flow, and the way everything comes out and how it rhymes just make you say""OOOOOOOsnap, he didnt just do that!!!!" but he is sick as hell, i mean WHEN he does drop a solo album thats all straight from the heart, hegon go big...

I mean, I kinda agree...my top 5 and maybe even 10 consists of guys who have dropped a classic album (if not multiple classics), and I don't see my top 5changing anytime soon, so that's just the way I see it.
Why don't you think Dre hasn't faltered in his long career, in the way that a Jay or a NaS has (in your eyes)? It's because he's in a groupeffort. It's alot easier to just spit 1 verse, 2 verses, or so on a track then to have to come up with the direction of your album, concepts for songs, anddrop 3 or so verses and tie it all in with production, by yourself. So I'm not knocking him, but obviously when these guys have put out 10+ solo albums,not everyone is gonna connect 100%, being that it's much more difficult.

I'll never understand these "Top ___ List of Rappers" debates. Is there really ANY way to quantify someone's hip-hop "worth"? Imean, can you REALLY differentiate between the level of impact, skills and overall rating of people like Nas, Jay, Biggie, Eminem, Pun and an Andre Ben?Can't we just see that they all brought something different to the table, and were all some of the best to ever do it? Why is it always a competition?

Dre pisses on 95% of rappers to ever do it. That's good enough for me. He doesn't need to do anything more to show me that.

I would'nt put dude in my top 5. He is a remarkable MC, but I could think of 5 better.

Alot of his stuff goes over most ppl heads, since he has been "dumbing it down" alot of ppl are starting to catch on, thus all this recent d-riding.

Biggie makes top 5 but Dre doesn't because he doesn't have any solo work? WTF? Dre has contributed a lot more material alongside Big Boi than Pun,Biggie, Big L or any other deceased rapper aside from Pac yet what is holding Dre back is a solo album? I gotta disagree. He doesn't have to drop any soloalbums from here on out and should still be looked at as one of the best in the game. Are we discrediting Dre's contributions to Aquenimi and Atliensbecause he did it alongside another rapper? I don't understand that logic.

I'm with dude on the front page. Give me another Outkast album before I get a Big Boi or Dre solo.

yeah dude i just got my nails and hairs did

j/k... i had a peen last time i checked

Back
Top Bottom