Andrew Tate. DONE.

Swear these streamer kids are a different breed :lol:

Prior to Jake coming on some other dork kid was on screen and was talking crazy to Tate while hitting his asthma inhaler :smh::lol:

Found it..

Last edited:
IMG_2147.gif

Think this is the first time i've heard Owens talk to someone who wasn't on the left/left leaning.

Guess she leaves the claws and fangs at home when it's one of her brethren :lol:

Swear these streamer kids are a different breed :lol:

Prior to Jake coming on some other dork kid was on screen and was talking crazy to Tate while hitting his asthma inhaler :smh::lol:

Found it..

Yute who was talking crazy in this last vid got hemmed up.

Life comes at you FAST :lol:

He isn't past them yet I think

I think a judge has to decide whether he goes to trial or not

And the deadline for that decision is coming up

At least that is what I got from the BBCs report when the formally charged him.

He is still on house arrest it seems

Tbh the thread should probably be locked up if he's past his legal trouble

Agent of the Matrix...

drake-pointing.gif

The trial is still pending so let's discuss god and the demise of Western family values in the meanwhile :lol:

Then what the **** they tryna sex traffic for?

that’s the question…they started in webcam w/women & i believe at least one of them transitioned into becoming and only fans manager for women, so them ‘working’ women might have been vestigial business…could very well be that they are exploitative and manipulative trafficking ‘misogynists’ (as is noted in just about every article on the tates) but it would seem that being in that business would be definitionally inconvenient for such visible persons…jeff epstein did have a whole island so who knows

Then what the **** they tryna sex traffic for?

They never had a following when they were doing the webcam ****. Think they were both still fighting when they started that racket.

that’s the question…they started in webcam w/women & i believe at least one of them transitioned into becoming and only fans manager for women, so them ‘working’ women might have been vestigial business…could very well be that they are exploitative and manipulative trafficking ‘misogynists’ (as is noted in just about every article on the tates) but it would seem that being in that business would be definitionally inconvenient for such visible persons…jeff epstein did have a whole island so who knows

I downloaded an anti detect browser for crypto airdrops and when I searched on youtube how to set it up pretty much all the videos were relating to managing OF accounts :lol:

Imagine sitting there all day replying to these dudes foul messages 💀

Back
Top Bottom