Android essentials?

I just recently bought an incredible and I'm looking for swype in the market and I can't find it? Is it under another name?

Originally Posted by allcaps26

I just recently bought an incredible and I'm looking for swype in the market and I can't find it? Is it under another name?
use google to get the apk.
I'm using the red and black one, it looks great on the Incredible. If you can't find it shoot me a PM and I can upload it when I get home.
Or I'm sure someone else here has it  

Originally Posted by allcaps26

use google to get the apk.
I'm using the red and black one, it looks great on the Incredible. If you can't find it shoot me a PM and I can upload it when I get home.
Or I'm sure someone else here has it  

Originally Posted by alife epidemix

Mobile Defense. I got my phone stolen today...and Mobile Defense sent me an e-mail of the sim card information & phone number of whoever switched it out 
eek.gif
. After threats of legal action, my phone should be safely home tomorrow. 
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
seriously? thats just
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by alife epidemix

Mobile Defense. I got my phone stolen today...and Mobile Defense sent me an e-mail of the sim card information & phone number of whoever switched it out 
eek.gif
. After threats of legal action, my phone should be safely home tomorrow. 
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
seriously? thats just
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^^ I'm not sure but couldn't you just listen to the espn you wanted to listen too anyway online? I don't know cause I have infinitetunes or something like that on the iphone that has all of them.

^^ I'm not sure but couldn't you just listen to the espn you wanted to listen too anyway online? I don't know cause I have infinitetunes or something like that on the iphone that has all of them.

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

There probably is a way, but the ESPN app is really nice.  You get 17 nationwide stations, access to all ESPN podcasts, and a live updating bottom line.

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

There probably is a way, but the ESPN app is really nice.  You get 17 nationwide stations, access to all ESPN podcasts, and a live updating bottom line.

If any of you need an Ebook reader that will let you import .pdf books download Aldiko. If you want to import .pdf files use a program called Calibre to convert them to .epub format.

If any of you need an Ebook reader that will let you import .pdf books download Aldiko. If you want to import .pdf files use a program called Calibre to convert them to .epub format.

My Essentials

App Protector Pro
Astro
Bank of America
ColorNote
Flashlight
Fring
Google Goggles
League Pass
Movies (Flixster)
Photoshop
Qik