~ Andruw-Jeter-NFL Feet of Jordans, 2007! ~

:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998​

im always shocked to how small the ball is compared to the size of the rim.
______
WE GROWN.

Georgetown XX2's are so SEXY :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
Got a strange way of seein life like
I'm Stevie Wonder with, beads under the doo-rag
Intuition is there even when my vision's impaired, yeah

GU's special shoes allowed the to get away with the worst WALK ever on the winning shot
I can offer nothing apart from my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ

M3's...so fresh..i'd love to see some serious PE's
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, SmithMyBishukketsu

my Melos stay crisp while my retros get beat​

Pietrus, team JORDAN. got some sick retros for the yAY
Quarterbackin in the bay since the days of MONTANA & RICE

^I always liked G'Town PEs. It looks like mostly all G'Town players were wearing the XX2.
...TEAM RAPTORS !
CHEAAAA !
38 - 31

G-towns P.E. XXII are :pimp:
pimp.gif
but i hope they put the cement laces on the pure 3's they look better upclose i was at the kings game

yes sir!!! GT'S or so sick wid it. unc or ok!! white xx2 look cheap for some reason. the only would look good in dark colorways
ONLY I CAN CAN JUDGE ME!

Hoya 22s and those GSW 5s are gangsta.

LOL at childress' nonPE fire reds. at least the boy got em early from his Shekh's hookup, paid retail :rofl:
roll.gif
"It's simple for everyone else, give 'em a Big Mac and a pair of Nikes and they're happy..." - Ghost World

Those Oregon ankle braces are sick! haha The logo is a nice touch though with the all black huarache 64s
FS: DS SIZE 9 = Mork and Mindy ($120), Milli Vanillis($100), UNLVS ($120) for sale cheap. PM ME if interested

Team North Carolina

g'town xxii's are pretty rediculous (even though i hate them with a passion now)
HEY....it'sa me....MARIO!!!

Back
Top Bottom