Andruw Jones is going to have a big year.. (The Sequal)

pimp.gif
Druw comeback player of the year.

Comeback player is nothing to be proud of when you took 2 years off being fat and lazy.

.235 average
sick.gif

yall some natural born haters.. some of yall cant even admit that he's having a bounce back year

Yet the first 6 pages of this post is filled w/ how stupid i am for thinking he will bounce back.. and he's 100 percent done.. at least i man up to when imwrong on here

How did he do LA grimey? how can you expect someone to suceed when they dont even get any support at home... LA never gave him a shot, he started off theseason in the slump.. And was all boo's and critisism after that..

He still can be a productive player in the league, thats the only reason i made this post...

.903 OPS = Bounce Back...

Nobody expected the batting average to be good...

^ you right about that.. idk how he slipped my mind

Chris Carpenter has been dealing this year...

Originally Posted by thetruth03

How did he do LA grimey? how can you expect someone to suceed when they dont even get any support at home... LA never gave him a shot, he started off the season in the slump.. And was all boo's and critisism after that.
Is this serious? He showed up overweight after signing an $18 million/year contract. Stop it with this....

Clearly he was going to have a better year this year.

IT WOULD BE HARD TO DO WORSE.

Is this serious? He showed up overweight after signing an $18 million/year contract. Stop it with this....

Clearly he was going to have a better year this year.

I'm not saying he didn't have a bad year.. thats the obvious

But the LA fans had him on way too short of a leash..

he showed the fans as much love as they showed him...

Today i witnessed andruw draw a walk w/ the bases loaded..

I like the new stance and approach at the plate.

Back
Top Bottom